QUICK! I need WHITE hair for Halloween!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nox

Reaction score
Okay! What can I use to paint my hair white for Halloween? I've just decided that I need to do something with my hair, and it needs to be white.

What can I use to achieve this. And no... don't say go out and buy a wig, LOL. I don't wanna wear one.

Another question:

Once I find what can make blackish hair white, how much should I do it?

1) Make my hair 100% white?

2) Do only the "canopy" white, and leave underneath dark?

3) Do chunky white streaks

4) Do thin skinny streaks

5) Salt N' Pepper strands

6) "Skunk" stripes

I promise, there will be pictures plastered here of my hair/makeup/costume!!!

i know that hair stores sell colored hair spray in different colors. Easily rinsed out too. you might need 2/3 cans depending on what style you decide on.

Omg. Two or three cans???

Oh well, I guess that's the price I have to pay to look like a freak. You gotta excuse my (warped sense of) beauty.

Maybe you should get really really scared? lol. I second the idea of the spray can idea. They shouldn't be too expensive.

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybe you should get really really scared? lol. Tried it. It only gave me two or three strands.
I need about 100,000 of them.

LOL.

Yeah, I'm going this afternoon to get the spray cans.

The spray will only add color to your existing color. There's no way a temporary spray can turn brunette hair into white hair. The best and cheapest alternative is faux hair. You could always use clip-in hair? You could bleach it white and then clip it/them wherever you want.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif The spray will only add color to your existing color. There's no way a temporary spray can turn brunette hair into white hair. The best and cheapest alternative is faux hair. You could always use clip-in hair? You could bleach it white and then clip it/them wherever you want.
icon_cry.gif

Yeah...the spray isn't gonna give you coverage. You'll look like you have grey hair!

Of course, if you just wanted to add some white to your hairstyle you could take small sections of hair and wrap or braid it with white yard. Christina Aguilera did that with black twine in the "Dirrty" video.

girl i hate to say it but the ONLY way your gonna get it white is with a wig! theres no dye, no clips, no sprays etc just put a wig on, lol!!

HAHA! I found something that WILL get my hair Snow White. It was like $5 a can, and I had to get several, but I got it at Sally's. I did several test strips, and it covers like a dream!

I got "Beyond the Zone: Color Bomb 2" in Straight Laced White, and Streaks and Tips:Highlight Spray" in Platinum <-- a really cool shiny white silver color.

YAAAAY!

I am so excited!

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif girl i hate to say it but the ONLY way your gonna get it white is with a wig! theres no dye, no clips, no sprays etc just put a wig on, lol!! Man! Everybody's up in here tryna bust my chops about achieving white hair. LOL! Joking. I won't do a wig. No way Jose! I'mma be wearing a tightlace corset and fetish shoes -AND- a fake chastity belt... ain't no way I'm throwing a wig on too!

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif You want permanently white hair?? Yes.
dong.gif
You know how I can get it???
Just joking. No, I don't want it permanent. I just want the look for one day only, LOL!
rotfl.gif

Yes have three boys before u turn 24
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes.
dong.gif
You know how I can get it???

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes have three boys before u turn 24
smile.gif
Welp. I completely missed the boat on that one.
tocktock.gif
Ring me up again in five years, then we'll chat about the 2-for-1 sale of having three young kids and getting the white hair for free.
wink.gif

Rofl lol

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif Welp. I completely missed the boat on that one.
tocktock.gif
Ring me up again in five years, then we'll chat about the 2-for-1 sale of having three young kids and getting the white hair for free.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif HAHA! I found something that WILL get my hair Snow White. It was like $5 a can, and I had to get several, but I got it at Sally's. I did several test strips, and it covers like a dream!
I got "Beyond the Zone: Color Bomb 2" in Straight Laced White, and Streaks and Tips:Highlight Spray" in Platinum <-- a really cool shiny white silver color.

YAAAAY!

I am so excited!

That's awesome! I'm glad you found something that works. I've have to remember that brand for the next time I need multi-colored hair. Post some pics?

Latest posts

Back