Uma Thurman- Bad bikini or not

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My husband thinks Uma Thurman is one hot actress, and I must agree that she does have a fantastic figure. But, I was wondering what others thought of her in this bikini top. Do you think she is too droopy to be wearing this top. Personally, I think she looks great. True her top does not give much support, but I am sure she is more comfortable than if she was squeezed into another top.

Hmm...I think the thickness of the straps is making her look a little more droopy than she is. But it's not horrible or anything.

Personally, I'd want something a little more supportive, but that's just because it would provide better coverage and I'm like that. lol.

Looks like she cut an opening in a tank top to me. I think if she would have just worn a regular triangle bikini top it would have been much better.

She is one wind gust away and areola city! Something with a little more support would have been nicer.

She definately needed more support. Looks like they're gonna fall out the front.

I dont think they're really that droopy. If you look closely at the pic her nipples are still facing forward and not down. I agree with Shaundra maybe it's the thick straps. Plus she's slouching a little

her figure is awesome but I dont think this bikini does it justice at all. The top is weird. It's not that she looks droopy, because really her boobs look amazingly perky for someone her age, but they look flattened, unsupported and frankly a little uncomfortable. But I like my boobs closer to my face where I can see them, LOL

i dont like the top much itself , but i think its because she's slouching

Back