H&M joins forces with Robert Cavalli!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's been a busy week for Roberto Cavalli! The Fab ad campaign for his collaboration with H&M appeared earlier this week, and now the lookbook for the entire collection has surfaced. As expected, leopard spots, zebra prints, and sequins are all over, and the color palette stays in the black, white, and gold range. The standout dress looks to be this gold flapper number, which Cavalli designed with Kylie Minoque in mind.

He is officially launching the collection at the H&M in Rome today, and will be in Manhattan for the US launch next Tuesday. The date I'm really looking forward to, however, is November 8, when we all have access to the collection in store!
rc_0.jpg

12_0.jpg
16.jpg
22_1.jpg

Love it!

Roberto Cavalli is awesome, I so wish we had an H&M here!

I like the black and white dress and the gold one.. not so sure about the zeba striped one further down the page though.Thanks for posting

those look awsome!

i get to be around an H&M when i go back home for the holidays (were probably going to mall of america the day after xmas) i hope the collection is there by the time i get there.

cause those really pretty.

Originally Posted by FoxyMelly /img/forum/go_quote.gif Omg i love them. Hehe our first H&M store just opened up here so woot woot!!! Yay! Your going to love it! Ive got 2 near my house
smile.gif

With this year's designer collaboration, H&M opens its doors to the exclusive world of Roberto Cavalli, one of the world's most exciting and creative fashion designers. With his signature extravagant, super-flattering, and sensual rock style, Italian fashion icon Roberto Cavalli is the dream designer for many of the world's top stars and fashionistas. The collection is a complete Roberto Cavalli wardrobe for day and night, with underwear and accessories to match. For women, the focus is on animal prints and lurex, while the men's garments feature more discreet colors, such as black, midnight blue, brown and white. Exclusively in select H&M stores worldwide, beginning November 8th. Visit www.hm.com for store locations.

Latest posts

Back