Yiii!! My Hair getting Longer!! Yiii!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since middle of August it grew 3 inches!! Wow .. Im going to let it grow past my my chest .. Im very pleased! I got it hacked off after I got my extensions out

Thought id share ! Yii!!

and longer and longer lol

YAY!
sheep.gif

Aura Hair Shampoos & Conditioners

Originally Posted by hollyxann /img/forum/go_quote.gif any secrets to this new hair growth?

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aura Hair Shampoos & Conditioners Nice! Where do you get these from? I see your in Canada too!

congrats!! You must be taking real good care of it. My hair takes forever to grow. (I style it a lot with heat though)

My hair seriously grows about 1-2 centimeters a year and thats just sad!!! I've been trying for way to long to grow it out and its still not past my shoulders yet
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GlamGal /img/forum/go_quote.gif My hair seriously grows about 1-2 centimeters a year and thats just sad!!! I've been trying for way to long to grow it out and its still not past my shoulders yet
frown.gif
You might want to try putting castor oil on your scalp and massage it. It is also good for hair fall it stimulate hair growth based from my experience.

Back