Foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am in the market for foundation and looking for suggestions on what you all think is the best around. Looking for med. coverage. I really just want to even the skin tone. What do you suggest?

There should be a lot of thread on this this, everyone is always looking for their HG foundation
smile.gif

I think my 3 top that have medium to full coverage are:

1) Cargo Foundation- the one that comes in the little plastic package, that is super nice and it turns from a liquid to a powder on your face so you dont really have to wear any powder on top, it gives you buildable coverage, it can go grom sheer to full, its the best! I have super sensitive skin with super prone to acne.

2) Oil Free Laura Mercier Foundation

3) Mineral Foundation

Hope this helps! But ser, go to sephora and try the CArgo foundation, I always come back to this! its the best
smile.gif

hm...

studio fix fluid by MAC ( is great IF you dont break out from it )

revlon's colorstay

so far, that's what work for me well

Originally Posted by jdepp_84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif There should be a lot of thread on this this, everyone is always looking for their HG foundation
smile.gif

I think my 3 top that have medium to full coverage are:

1) Cargo Foundation- the one that comes in the little plastic package, that is super nice and it turns from a liquid to a powder on your face so you dont really have to wear any powder on top, it gives you buildable coverage, it can go grom sheer to full, its the best! I have super sensitive skin with super prone to acne.

2) Oil Free Laura Mercier Foundation

3) Mineral Foundation

Hope this helps! But ser, go to sephora and try the CArgo foundation, I always come back to this! its the best
smile.gif

I will def. check out the cargo one, can't go wrong. Thanks for the input.

I have found MAC Select foundation to be PERFECT.

It's not cakey, it SO smooth, it's lasting...I can't believe I would be so happy with a liquid! It's medium buildable coverage, so just one thin layer should do you good just to even out
smile.gif

Good luck!

I'm partial to MUFE Mat Velvet for medium to full coverage, sheer looking finish that looks like skin (nice skin). Long wearing, no color change. Apply with a buff brush for fuller coverage or a damp sponge for sheerer coverage.

Originally Posted by bmichlig /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm partial to MUFE Mat Velvet for medium to full coverage, sheer looking finish that looks like skin (nice skin). Long wearing, no color change. Apply with a buff brush for fuller coverage or a damp sponge for sheerer coverage. I totally agree! Except that I apply small amounts to achieve a medium coverage instead of full. This foundation is awesome!
The other great foundation I have tried is Lancome Teint Idole Ultra. It gives you a flawless matte face. Totally worth trying!!!

I am a fan of Lancome's foundations. I always get compliments on my 'perfect' skin when I wear them.

Such a joke, as I have a ruddy complexion and a nose like Rudolph the Reindeer in the cold.

I am also a fan of MAC Studio Fix Fluid for special occasions. On the daily I LOVE Revlon Active Tinted moisturizer. It is sheer to medium coverage, waterproof and very smooth.

Back