Any MAC NC25-30's/C30's here?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello ladies! I know that there's a sticky in here for all your MMU colorings, but the thread is super long & I'm sure it'll take me forever to find all my answers. Hehe.

So, I'm just wondering...are any of you ladies within this color range? I've only used Meow and BE. I couldn't find a match with BE, though Fairly Light was the right intensity..but light was a better undertone. In Meow, I use about a 3:1 ratio of Naughty/Frisky Abyssinian.

I'm open to all brands at the moment though I do love Meow. Anyone have any inputs?

Thank you!

Hi

I'm NC25 (maybe NC20 during these cold days), and during summer I used meow's Mau Naughty. Now that winter's coming, it's a bit too dark for me. I'd say Mau is somewhere between the warm and the neutral.

In other brands, medium warm for summer, light medium warm for winter. EDM is the most complicated, during summer I was using a mix of golden medium and sunkissed fair, and now I'm completely in love with my light olive-golden fair potion!

Hope this helps!

MAC NC-25 here too. My Meow match is Frisky Korat. My MAD match is 1:1 mix of Light-Medium Natural and Golden. My EDM match was 1:1 Fairly Light Neutral and Light Warm, but the tones of their foundation was unstable from order to order so I stopped ordering from them.

This is my ongoing list of shades for NC30's. I don't know if they are all right personally, but this is what i have saved so far.

MAC nc30

Stila 40 watts

RMK liguid #102, RMK creamy #103

Chanel #40

Everyday Minerals - light warm

Oceanmist - fawn, sand

Savvy - medium

BE - light

Pure Luxe - warm cream

Monave - hyeyeon, caroline

Uglogirl - almond

Blusche - brazilian

you could've just searched the thread for your shade using nc25 or whatever. good to know you're lazy, though. makes me wanna answer when people took all their time to make that thread...
wink.gif

I"m glad she posted this thread, because it's exactly what I needed, so thanks to the original poster.  By the way, are there any more MMU matches for NC 25?

Back