Fergie the new spokesperson for MAC's Viva Glam

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
WWD.com fashion scoops

Friday, October 26, 2007

FERGIE GETS GLAM: MAC Cosmetics has tapped Stacy "Fergie" Ferguson, the Grammy Award-winning singer, as the next Viva Glam spokeswoman. The deal includes a Viva Glam ad campaign featuring Ferguson, which breaks in February, as well as a new limited edition MAC Viva Glam Lipglass.

Since 1994, the MAC Viva Glam campaigns have raised more than $95 million dollars to benefit the MAC AIDS Fund, which supports people living with HIV/AIDS globally.

Comments? Reactions? Personally I'm not a fan of Fergie (altho her songs are catchy) but I wonder what color the lippies are going to be...hehe
moa.gif

Hi,

I'm not a fan of Fergie's either, but glad to hear there's another upcoming Viva Glam.

Im not a fan of hers either but who cares? As long as shes working for the cause than its ok with me.

DITTO

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Why? lol.
There are so many other people that they could have chosen...

Originally Posted by MamaRocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif Does anyone else think she looks like Kirstie Alley? OMG yes! I am so glad someone else thinks that as well!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Why? lol.
There are so many other people that they could have chosen...

Ditto! I mean I like her songs, but.....maybe someone who actually has something important to say? Know what I mean?

Great. Next they will use a foot..might as well be using a foot. I dont like her..one bit..she is annoying to say the least.

She is already advertising for MAC in her "Clumsy" video.

I want Gwen Stefani to be a MAC girl or maybe Alicia Keys.

I dont think MAC will run out of options with all the beautiful celebs out there.I agree about Gwen though,she would be great.

Back