Which is worse?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Shampooing your hair everyday

or

Using heat styling tools everyday?

What is everyone's thoughts? What can I do to avoid using heat styling tools and not walk out the door with wet hair? Also, what would help me avoid washing my hair with shampoo everyday?

Why dont you try that "Psssst" dry shampoo on your roots and avoid washing it everyday. It will be less drying and give you a little lift at the roots.

Interesting question. I guess for my hair it would be washing it every day.

for me it would be heat products. my hair is quite fine and so if I use heat on it all the time (as in, more than once a week!) it goes really horrible and dry.

I guess it depends on your hair type..

heat is very damaging so I will say heat because you can always use oils (jojoba) to rejuvenate or help restore your natural oils but heat damage can leave you have super limp and..bleck.

I say heat products. I wash my hair everyday now but never use irons. When I did though my hair was always fried. It's in very good condition now.

I have fine hair, but a lot of hair. I do not even begin to know how to explain my hair type. Its not really stick straight, but its not really curly or wavy. It has no style or body to it really, so I don't really know how to style it without straightening it or curling it. I feel hair dysfunctional, lol! And my hair gets super greasy soo fast. For example, I washed it yesterday morning and by the time I got up this morning it was super oily! But I know its soo unhealthy for it to be using the heat products all the time, so I want to do something different. I am just not sure what.. and short hair is not really a good option for me..

I guess maybe it depends on you hair, but for me, heat is WAY worse. I wash it everyday as I have oily roots, and my hair is very healthy.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Interesting question. I guess for my hair it would be washing it every day. yeah me too.

for me it would definitely be the heat. although, washing with shampoo everyday can be very drying as well.

interesting one. I actually do both i no im lucky i have any hair left but its in pretty good shape considering

heat cus you can always use a moisturising shampoo and this wont dry your hair out

I would have to say shampooing every day, well at least for me it is, it gets really dry. I try to avoid using the heating iron every day though.

Latest posts

Back