Different MAC e/s lasting longer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'll start off by saying I have no UDPP, yeah, shoot me, i've been wanting it so bad but never have the chance to get it. I don't wear any e/s primer. Again, shoot me...I know im comitting a huge makeup crime.

I notice when I wear different MAC e/s colours, some of them last longer than others. Like moonflower lasts maybe two hours..yet my gold colours I wore today didn't wear off at all, (retro speck, honey lust) put them on at 9 AM were still good to go at 9 pm. Is it the actual eyeshadow or is it just surrounding conditions? My mac e/s used to last this long all the time but since coming to canada nothing stays on me anymore. I was surprised to see that it stayed on all day today. Hmmm.
kopfkratz.gif

I'm no scientist, but it could probably have something to do with climate and/or how your skin is reacting to said climate - or possibly both. =0] If you've made a change in how you apply your products, that can also be a contributing factor.

But heck, what do I know? LOL!

Hope that helps.

Thanks lol, I think it might be that but these colours always seem to last the longest, they also seem to have a higher quality to them, they pack on much easier than say, moonflower. Much more colour comes out when I put my brush on it, the same brush I use everytime, with the same application!

It may have to do with their texture. IMO, veluxe pearls and mattes last longer than satin or lustre.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif It may have to do with their texture. IMO, veluxe pearls and mattes last longer than satin or lustre. agree

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif It may have to do with their texture. IMO, veluxe pearls and mattes last longer than satin or lustre. I was just about to say the same thing!
five.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif It may have to do with their texture. IMO, veluxe pearls and mattes last longer than satin or lustre.
iagree.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif It may have to do with their texture. IMO, veluxe pearls and mattes last longer than satin or lustre. That's what I'm thinking it could be... Mindy, get some UDPP chica!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was just about to say the same thing!
five.gif
Originally Posted by BeautifullyMADE /img/forum/go_quote.gif
iagree.gif
Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's what I'm thinking it could be... Mindy, get some UDPP chica!
five.gif

Back