"I won!" Benefit, RoC, and Red Earth haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tonight I attended a makeup gala hosted by the Shoppers Drug Mart near my house. With your ticket you could redeem ten dollars towards your purchase. I ended up buying Red Earth Style Line Cream Eyeliner Palette- Midnight Reflections. It contains a navy, black and shimmery deep gray that you can layer over the other colors or wear by itself. Here is a pic from the Red Earth website..

cep.jpg

Plus they had draws for gift baskets of perfume and makeup. Guess what!? I won a basket of Benefit makeup and RoC sunscreen!Woohoo! This is what I got..

BADGal mascara-black

get bent lash (mascara)

Pocket Pal

Ooh La Lift

Dandelion blush

RoC Minesol spf 30 sunscreen

RoC Minesol high protection lipbalm

Nice! Which province are you in? Our Shoppers dont carry Red Earth stuff. We have all basics from Benefit now though =)

Originally Posted by MamaRocks /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice! Which province are you in? Our Shoppers dont carry Red Earth stuff. We have all basics from Benefit now though =) Winnipeg, Manitoba. I really like Red Earth products. The only products I have tried so far is their eyeshadows which are great. I thought Vancouver Shoppers Drug Mart's would carry it since your in a larger city. You should ask about it, maybe they will carry the line.

That is awesome. free stuff is always good especially when it's stuff you will use and like.

Nice haul! Our Shoppers here only have a limited supply of Benefit cosmetics. Haven't noticed the Red Earth either. Will take a better look next time though=)

Nice enjoy!! How are you liking the Red Earth cream eyeliners? We have Red Earth here too in Shoppers, I've only tried a liquid eyeliner in a purple color, I liked it but it wasnt extremely vibrant, and the tip of it just snapped right off one day lol...

Thanks everyone!

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice enjoy!! How are you liking the Red Earth cream eyeliners? We have Red Earth here too in Shoppers, I've only tried a liquid eyeliner in a purple color, I liked it but it wasnt extremely vibrant, and the tip of it just snapped right off one day lol... I tried the palette early this morning and so far it is excellent. The eyeliner hasn't budged at all.

Latest posts

Back