Leopard Eye Make Over

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys

not sure if this is the right place to post this.

But we are having our christmas work function on wednesday, and the theme is African.

So i have decided to do leopard eyes.

the one side is not complete, as in i didnt put all the colour in

comments are more than welcome, and how i can better it

please click on pic for larger view.

I will be doing my eyeshadow gold and yellow and orange, with cat eye make up, and false eyelashes.

oh, and please excuse my hair, lol

very cute... do a deep colored mouth as well, so the rest of your face doesnt get lost. they say to do one or the other, but being that this is so extreme, it would be a great balancer. i am thinking a beautiful deep russet red with gold shimmer undertones. also, give yourself a great bronze base on your face... like you are a worshipped sun goddess leopard! small think gold head band pulling the front of your hair sleek and leaving the rest of your hair wild and curly, will give it a bit of sophistication and flair.

love it!!!

Well personally i think the eyes should be whats most important.

When you think of any kind of wild cat you always look it in its eyes first.

They have these powerful eyes that you cant ignore, so that should be the focus. So very strong poweful eyes, even adding like light green contacts would be nice, or a grey if you'd like, if your not used to contacts just forget about em lol, you dont want red eyes while your there! Also, some glittery eyhadow would be a nice touch.

(To make some: Just by a tube of cheap clear mascara and add a sprinkle of glitter or shimmer eyeshadow into it. You wont have these gaudy sparkly lashes, instead they'll just slight catch the light at certain angles. Sometimes thats all i wear, and it dosnt look bad at all. Its really pretty for even everyday makeup, remember, not alot of glitter, or it will clump, just a sprinkle!)

The spots are perfect, Just try to intensify it with a smokey copper eye. Some sheer shimmery copper cream blush on the cheeks(a.k.a. Bronzer lmao)

And same with the lips, something nude or bronze tinted. I think red would make you wonder which one to focus on lol. Last but not least, to bring out those eyes, Add in some strong brows! Fill those brows in nice and neat and thick.

I photoshopped your pic with makeup to give you something to look at, hope ya like babe, your gawgeous!

Attachment 37481

I think it looks great. Did you take pics of tonight with the finished look? Share if you did!
smile.gif

it looks awesome. i'd love to see the finished look also. Very nice, and definately creative!

Originally Posted by MakeUpbyAthena /img/forum/go_quote.gif @insensitivewOW

THANKS ALOT

do you use adobe cs3?

Yup CS3 Extended!

Back