Have any of you ever met?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just wondering if any of you have ever met each other in person, if someone lives fairly close to you?

There's a similar thread if I can find it. I've only met Jennifer in person, but I talk to a few members on the phone. I'm meeting Elise when I back to Augusta in April, and hopefully we have some sort of NY/NJ meet up!!

Welp, trying to nail down a SoCal Congress, but I guess we'd all have to find a time after the holidays to do it. I've gotten some positive responses so far.

I know Angie (blueangel) but ive known her since JHS so it doesnt count. She works with Jennifer now in Sephora.

I've met Marisol. She came into the Benefit Boutique to get her brows done and I did her makeup.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've met Marisol. She came into the Benefit Boutique to get her brows done and I did her makeup. Yup! I have had the honor of meeting Miss Amanda.
I have also met Liz (who used to be a mod and still posts sporadically).

I am yet to meet anyone but i have spoken to Therasa on the phone her username is Tersamundo or close to it.

NO, but feel like I know a lot of you. Would be great to have a convention--I know we have talked about this.....then I could be senile.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know Angie (blueangel) but ive known her since JHS so it doesnt count. She works with Jennifer now in Sephora. Ahhh...JHS. Wow, that was like 10 yrs! Do I really know you that long?!?! lol, I don't even think I remotely knew what makeup was at the time. haha but yea I know Emily in RL (she only live 2 blocks down from me) That's my 2nd home and just started at Sephora 3 wks ago working with Jennifer. We're a hilarious bunch...we made fun of Michael our manager today cuz he had a sty in one eye, and Jen was talking over the walkie talkie if anyone knows an e/s that matched his Pink eye! Roflmao...we all cracked up and our manager got pissed. lol, good times!
add_wegbrech.gif

Would like to meet other New Yorkers out there
biggrin.gif

i came THIS close to meeting Amanda!!! we were once in the same stores in the city at different times,and she was literally down the street from me during fair season, but i had to leave the day before to the in-laws.

and i've seen marisol standing next to one of my friends at a mac event!!! (he's a mac artist)

but that's it...

: (

i really wanted to see Celly at Lovefest, but she wasnt able to make it. i looked though!

No,but I think Aprill lives the closest to me,and maybe one other on here lives about an hour away.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif iand i've seen marisol standing next to one of my friends at a mac event!!! (he's a mac artist)

I
heart.gif
Victor.

I haven't met anyone yet, but if anyone lives in NYC area or Atlanta area we can set a lunch date...

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif 's it...: (

i really wanted to see Celly at Lovefest, but she wasnt able to make it. i looked though!

Haha. I'm sorry
frown.gif
I wanted to go too but ugh the people that were tagging along where so not worth my time...Besides Jen who live the closet to me, that I know of...

I know xKrissyx in RL - best friend but her name is Clarisse to me, not Krissy haha.

Been planning on meeting Manders (Benebaby) but timing if forever off - she's coming to Clarisse babyshower tho (you better... only a month away now!).

Originally Posted by kitsune89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oy! Anyone near Georgia at all? I used to live there until 09/2005. I'm going back in April. Augusta, GA.
Originally Posted by aprilpgb22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I haven't met anyone yet, but if anyone lives in NYC area or Atlanta area we can set a lunch date... There's quite a few MuTers in NYC (or close to like me). No longer in GA, but I was about 2 hrs. from The ATL.

Latest posts

Back