I need some help finding cover up!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My aunt gave me this amazing cover up a few months ago, Charles of the Ritz. Well I'm almost out now so I called her to ask her where I could buy more and she told me that they no longer make it!!! I'm so crushed! Does anyone know of another good cover up [[similar to charles of the ritz maybe]]!

Also, I've been having a hard time finding a good bronzer, could anyone suggest a good one?

Thanks!!! <3

I had this posted somewhere else and no one answered me : [

awww, chicken! I'll answer you
smile.gif
I havent heard of charles of the ritz but maybe you can find the company on google and ring their head office. They might know which stores have some of the product left and then you can buy up big. Alternatively, you could look on ebay, someone might be selling it.

As for bronzer, I am yet to find one I like but I've heard that there are some quite nice ones by Nars.

Awe, well thank you! lol, I was getting so sad : [ haha. I already checked on ebay, they had some, but nothing that was the right color. I think I will try calling the head office though! Thanks!

I think for a good bronzer..tried Guerlian? I like their bronzers. They are quite nice and natural looking. I have their tan booster and i wear it all the time. I haven't tried any other products from their line though.

I googled Charles of the Ritz and found a few places online that still sell it. It is fairly inexpensive too. Good Luck!

Latest posts

Back