Brown skin ladies, name your blush!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm in love with MAC format blush, but I want something a little more on the pink side that'll show up against my skin (I wear NW45)...what are you ladies wearing?

Look into LORAC Hibiscus Cheek Stamp. If you wanted a MAC blush, I'd recommend Dollymix. When I had my first MAC makeover, the MA used it. It looks so damned scary since it's such a bright pink, but it's actually quite lovely. (I so need to cave in and buy it!)

Oooh, I need to try "Sin", but I also love "Orgasm" a lot though. I don't know if I'm ready to let go of my previous "Orgasm" favorite, LOL.

I love Astarte Cosmetics blushes in Red, Mango, and Plum. They are so rich in pigment that they could be used as eyeshadows also.

ASTARTE

Originally Posted by L281173 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love Astarte Cosmetics blushes in Red, Mango, and Plum. They are so rich in pigment that they could be used as eyeshadows also.
ASTARTE

Oh my God I dont know about their makeup but the skincare line is fabolous especially the moisture balance woohoo thank u for the link I am going to get me some.

I found more of the blushes I absolutely love or reach for frequently.

1. Milani Mango Tango

2. Prestige blushing duo in Sahara

3. Physician's Forumla Baked blush in Baked Ginger

I like Cargo's blushes: Mendicino and Laguna and also Topeka
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mimi84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm in love with MAC format blush, but I want something a little more on the pink side that'll show up against my skin (I wear NW45)...what are you ladies wearing? I wear Dollymix, which is a bright pink with shimmer, just need to wear a little and darker color is LoverRush which is a sheertone. Try it, and I NW45 myself.

I just bought MAC's Breezy... it looks purplish but on my NC45 skin, it comes off as really nice, bright pink sorta. I love it! A little of it will goes along way.

Latest posts

Back