GUCCI's ENVY ME

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i love this perfume, not too much money, cute bottle, and the best part the smell and i only need one squirt to last the day!!!!!!!! im in love with it!!!:icon_love anyone else love it or tried it before?

i haven't but i'd like to now! can you please describe the scent?

i have that perfume, i love it. have you ever tried escadas seasonal perfumes??? this time it's called rockin rio. they smell sooooooooo good!!!

heres a previous thread about envy me.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=700 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top rowSpan=5>
P90001_hero.jpg
</TD><TD>
p.gif
</TD><TD align=right height=20> </TD></TR><TR><TD>
p.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top>

red_nav_arrow.gif
VIEW ALL PRODUCTS BY Gucci

p.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
p.gif
</TD><TD class=stdCopy vAlign=top>Envy Me

Envy me was created for the woman who demands attention. This dazzling blend of sensual peony, jasmine, and pink pepper is melded with notes of sweet litchi and effervescent pomegranate and pineapple, and smoothed with soothing musk, white tea, and warm woods, is guaranteed to make her the object of desire. Notes:

Peony, Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Litchi, Pomegranate, Pineapple, Pink Musk, Seringa, White Tea, Sandalwood, Teakwood, Sensual Musk.

Style:

Daring. Sexy. Arresting.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i have to tell you that i cant pick out any of the separate notes, especially the litchi and pineapple. those two are really recognizeable to me.

I bought it just cuz of the name
icon_cheesygrin.gif
, but I stil haven't actually worn it...I guess I should try it to see if I even like it on me.

Saw it... never smelled it. Might check it out at the mall - but I have a lot of perfumes that I rotate around, so i dont know if I'll buy it unless its REALLY good.
icon_wink.gif

I love that scent, it's smells fabolous, I fell in love with it the moment it came out and the bottle looks cute too!

Originally Posted by LipglossQueen I love that scent, it's smells fabolous, I fell in love with it the moment it came out and the bottle looks cute too! ahah i love the bottle too its soooooo Fab!!! IT SMELLS SOOO GOOD! its not like too citrucy or sweet you know its perfect and I think guys like it too haha!

:icon_love i loveeeeeeeeee it!! :icon_love

love the bottle and the smell of it ... its now my signature scent :icon_love

Latest posts

Back