What would you do?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Imagine if there was a bank that credits your account each morning

with $86.400, and carries over no balance from day to day.

Every evening it deletes whatever part of the balance you

failed to use during the day.

What would you do?

I would have a very nice expensive wardrobe with any pair of shoes that I wanted. And of course more makeup.

shoes.clothes.house. cars. jewelry.makeup. handbags.boobjob. drum sets for evil one...pay off debts of everyone i know

I would buy a makeup product everyday and finish my MAC collection!!! Then buy some clothes afterwards

Hmmmm....I'd actually withdraw the entire amount everyday and let it accumulate, and THEN go on a big shopping spree....right after I buy my villa in Spain.
cheer2.gif

ditto, id keep it cash under my bed lol after i make my payments

um, so do you know of such a bank? LOL

Thank you for input but I am waiting for more

suggestion before I give more tips.

Dear Ladies,

Here is more tips to the question- What would you do?

Each of us has such a bank.

It's name is Time.

I would divide the money up for all my family, as well as make up, shoes, clothes, travel, and hiding the rest under the bed, and some to charity

I would buy something worth that every day for like a week, then return it all, and buy one big expensive purse or pair of Manolos or something
smile.gif

But I think andom has a point to all of this, maybe that we all do get this much money and more each day but we fail to save it over time and we just spend it??

I'd figure a way to transfere it into another account every day... and use it buy stock in another bank card company because this one is going under fast!! hahaha

Back