How has mineral makeup changed your skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Title says all!

How has mineral makeup changed your skin?

Ever since wearing mineral makeup, my skin has been a lot smoother and I don't have breakouts anymore! Ironically, I think it is doing better for my skin than when I just wore concealer. Plus, it gives me that boost of confidence but we all know it does.
biggrin.gif

What are your thoughts?

It has actually made me break out more, it looks smoother and more natural on your skin than foundation, but i think i need to stop wearing it, it wish i didn't break out from it..

It has definitely made my skin more clear and even-toned and I do not break out anymore. I stay away from products with bismuth as I am sensitive to it so I use Alima, Aromaleigh, and Lumiere foundations and rotate them depending on what my skin needs. I also use mineral blush and eyeshadows which are great and work extremely well for me in providing a very natural look. I love my mineral makeup and will never go back to "traditional" cosmetics again.

MMU has definitely made my skin look even toned. since i have a couple of acne marks on my cheeks. and i look glowing without looking oily. i get a lot of complements from my office mates including my boss.
rotfl.gif

my skin fabules!!! I love mineral make up becouse I dont breaking out anymore and I like the feeling on my skin. my skin thank me every day!

i agree with the others. my skin looks better, smoother, i have less acne too (well, i don't have acne anymore, apart from the usual monthly pimples due to the hormones going crazy). it is very light on my skin and looks very natural. i also discovered, since i have a cold, it also does a good job at concealing my red nose. and of course, it gives you the glowy look we all know.

I can't believe how smooth it makes my skin look. I can't stop looking at it (bit narcissistic I know!)

Mineral make up works for me as well.I love how it looks when I have my foundation on and I havent got as many large pores like I used 2.

anca

since I started using lure beauty at the end of the day when I take off my makeup & wash my face my face looks way better now, so much less red, more even, less oily, way less acne these days, I will never give it up!!

Originally Posted by fishchick72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif since I started using lure beauty at the end of the day when I take off my makeup & wash my face my face looks way better now, so much less red, more even, less oily, way less acne these days, I will never give it up!! hi there.. can you give me the link of the site?

Back