Hayden Panettiere: Girls Need a Role Model

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hayden_panettiere240.jpg

The paparazzi are out to get Hayden Panettiere – with their cameras – but one thing they won't catch the Heroes star doing is behaving like another young star.

"For God knows what reason, they compare me with Lindsay Lohan!" Panettiere, 18, tells Teen magazine for its winter issue. "It's kind of become, 'All right, you guys can stay there and try knocking me off my horse.' I want to prove them wrong now."

To that end, the actress-activist – who had a warrant out for her arrest after she protested against fisherman in an attempt to help save the dolphins in Japan – says she's also trying to help young Hollywood present a better image to the world.

"I think that, now more than ever, young girls need a good role model," she says. "My mom always says, 'You are the books you read and the people you surround yourself with."

Panettiere says those who surround her share her same aspirations and goals.

And, next up? A singing career. "I've been working on an album for a long time," Panettiere says, promising to make "my CD as diverse as possible."

In my honest opinion, i think she is "fake".. She hangs out with the same ppl she is talking bad about.. and she is always photographed with different guy's most of them she is holding hands with.. but looks can be deceiving so you never know i guess..

You know what though,....Alot of those girls say that but then all in time, they turn out like the rest. lmao

(Well maybe not all but alot.. atleast i think so)

I agree, i get the feeling she is fake. She seems like she'll be sweet as pie until she gets caught snorting crack coccaine and getting paid for sex in an alley way somewhere. But maybe I'm just cynical?

u knw wat? i think tht she s a big time fake too! N the fact PerezHilton callas her mum the next Dina Lohan is quite an irony! lols... among all, i guess Hillary Duff is pretty ok, minus the fact she was having food disoder n al.

i too agree she is fake or maybe goody goody can do no wrong people irk the sh*t out of me. my role model isnt a goody goody fake, its someone who has made mistakes and dont pretend they dont.

Back