How to get Kim Kardashian's look

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Taken from somone's blog:

"Kim Kardashian's makeup. I asked her sister Khloe Kardashian on her official myspace before Keeping with the Kardashians aired. Thanks to Khloe Kardashian you are such a doll!!!!"

22726-KimK180.gif

Here goes:

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium dark and dark

MAC eyeshadow in Nehru

MAC eyeshadow in Print

MAC eyeshadow in blue noir

MAC eyepencil in Smolder

Nars Turkish Delight

MAC Blush Pink Swoon

MAC Stripdown liner

MAC Angel lipstick

Hair:

Chi curling iron (she said the biggest barrel)

Now i gotta try that turkish delight gloss, i love that color. too bad its $23..anyone know a dupe?

she is GORGEOUS, i think her makeup is always GREAT! I love that show so much, Courtney is my fave, shes a shortie like me lol

I want to get the lipstick I always liked and wonder what the color was in her all the time.

I always wanted to know what makeup she wore. So do anyone know the link the chi curling iron.

Thanks for posting what sh wear.

I think her hair would look hot if she didn't wash it for a day and curled it. Mine is too neat when I wash it and do it like that, but if I wait, I get Victorias Secret hair... only not as hot.

Thanks for posting, her MU is always perfect, almost too perfect.

Igot the MAC angel lippy last month! Its a frosty milky pink,but Pink swoon blusher is wayy too pink for me, made me look like Im getting rashes breakouts
frown.gif

Ive blue noir in the Royal Asset collection and smoulder pencil..Turkish delight is a very milky pink gloss, I didnt get this as it looks like milk dripping frm my lips
tongue.gif

I LOVE KIM K!!!!! yeahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her look is GORGEOUS!!! I personally wouldn't wear that kind of makeup during the day, but it would be a KILLER night look! Her lip color is my FAVE.

Back