Rave for Lure Beauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have at long last found my true HG!! It's Lure Beauty's foundation in Y6.5 & I use veil D (sometimes C, but I think I prefer D for my coloring). I am super, super oily & acne prone. This foundation controls my oil soooo well that I can honestly go all day without a single touch up or use of an oil absorbing sheet, it's soooo amazing to me. And I do not break out at all from this foundation, like I have with BM & EDM in the past. It stays put all day long & looks just as great at the end of a long day as it did when I first put it on in the morning. I am so in awe of this product & I also have to give major kudos to their customer service, anytime I email with a question Jen replies so fast & always is full of info. I also tried out some samples of eye shadows, blushes, concealer, etc when I ordered my foundation/veil. I have to say I LOVE the blushes & they last all day long, unlike any other brand I've ever tried. I truly can't say enough about how pleased I am with this company & their products, just wanted to share my good fortune!!

So glad you found your HG fishchick72.

I may have to try their foundations now. I ordered several lipglosses from Lure Beauty last night and they were shipped this morning. Another big bonus was that shipping is so cheap. They calculate shipping by weight and it was so cheap to send to Canada. BIG RAVE for Lure Beauty!!

I received my first order from Lure. Reasonable shipping to Canada and excellent customer service. She also included some extras.

I have not tried the foundation yet. I usually try new colours (especially foundations!) on weekends. I do like the finishing powder A with rice powder. I am quite oily and I only need a small amount. (I will use a heavier application in the summer.) I do like the eye shadows especially Barely There. It is a slight shimmer with a peachy vanilla undertone.

The foundations are $1.35 each jar and it is a generous sample.

Also sign up for their newsletter and they will email you a code for 20% off your first order. They are having a sale now also.

Lure Beauty is a wonderful company. I don't think a lot of people know about them yet, but they really have a large amount of products available - mineral makeup and bath and body products, etc. I have been pleased with everything I've ordered from them.

Although their foundation isn't my HG (but I've come to the conclusion that no mineral foundation is), their products are really very nice and their customer service is simply the best I've come across.

That's awesome! I love their body products.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by fishchick72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have at long last found my true HG!! It's Lure Beauty's foundation in Y6.5 & I use veil D (sometimes C, but I think I prefer D for my coloring). I am super, super oily & acne prone. This foundation controls my oil soooo well that I can honestly go all day without a single touch up or use of an oil absorbing sheet, it's soooo amazing to me. And I do not break out at all from this foundation, like I have with BM & EDM in the past. It stays put all day long & looks just as great at the end of a long day as it did when I first put it on in the morning. I am so in awe of this product & I also have to give major kudos to their customer service, anytime I email with a question Jen replies so fast & always is full of info. I also tried out some samples of eye shadows, blushes, concealer, etc when I ordered my foundation/veil. I have to say I LOVE the blushes & they last all day long, unlike any other brand I've ever tried. I truly can't say enough about how pleased I am with this company & their products, just wanted to share my good fortune!! Can I ask what colors you are in other foundation lines?

Has anyone tried their facecare products? I'm looking at the acne cleansing gel and it seems quite nice. Any reviews?

Awesome! So glad that you found something that works so well for you!

You and I seem to have similar skin, so I may have to give this one a try in the future!

Thank you so much for sharing this
smile.gif
Try and put this in the reviews as well!

I've sampled there foundation, and it's kind of nice, but I love, there emu oil and you can have it scented with essential oil, mine is sweet tangerine, and I love it!

Originally Posted by donthate /img/forum/go_quote.gif Can I ask what colors you are in other foundation lines? light winged butter in EDMlight in BM

buttermilk in OMC (the closest match to me, although never quite right)

and I am wearing Y7 in Lure with veil C

i think i might try lure beauty...

it seems to be a good one for oily acne prone skin, which is what i have.

does anyone know what shade i should choose? there are so many!

i would wear med. beige in BM.

I also usually wear some kind of beige in other makeups.

i just got my samples today and i love it!!!

it is not itchy at all!

and the samples she threw in are sooo yummy smelling!

Originally Posted by lux.fashion /img/forum/go_quote.gif i just got my samples today and i love it!!!it is not itchy at all!

and the samples she threw in are sooo yummy smelling!

I am usually a med beige too - what colors did you choose, and what formula (foundation)?

Lure Beauty ships super fast and they are SUPER nice too!!
smile.gif

I am Y11 and Y12, but I feel these two shades needed more yellow. Also, they only come in 'Matte'. I wanted 'Luminous' but they do not have a lot of tan-dark shades in the Luminous formula
frown.gif

Latest posts

Back