Help me pick the next DTB

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So i have to pick what the upcoming DTB is. Its going to be until christmas so keep that in mind.

I came up with a few:

Snow/Frost Princess:

People will have to create a look that gives off a frosty, snowing, cold look.

Santas lil' Elfs:

VERY CREATIVE MINDS NEEDED. How hot can you make santas little elfs look?

Mrs. Claus:

Very holiday inspired makeup. Old or young, show what you think Mrs.Claus should look like.

Your Favorite Christmas present:

Somehow make yourself look like your fave. Christams present, whether it was barbie...elmo, lmao i dont know. But no ones entry should look the same.

And last but not least,

Naughty girls:

Transform yourself into that one little girl who didnt get her christmas present. Whether your a spoiled brat who ate all the candy, or a fast girl who was caught with all the boys in eigth grade! Lmao. This one would be hilarious.

Anyway you guys, help me choose.

By the way. The last one is The Naughty Girls one.

I guess i forgot to add the Y to naughty lol.

I'll move it to D2B for ya!
smile.gif

This was very nice that you included the members in you win by helping you pick!! I am undecided right now though!!

Yes i wanted to include every one in this so that it would be easier on me lol.

But i also know alot of people who enter DTB's but feel like they never win and they wish they could pick a DTB one day, I used to feel like this too. So its Christmas time, everyone should get a chance to pick. Spread the word so i can get as many votes as possible before the 14th!

Ooh, I vote for Favorite Christmas Presents if people can also make their MU look like gift wrapping. That'd be interesting.

I feel like the Frosty/Snow Princess has been done many times in the D2B.

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ooh, I vote for Favorite Christmas Presents if people can also make their MU look like gift wrapping. That'd be interesting.
I feel like the Frosty/Snow Princess has been done many times in the D2B.

I also wanted to do that but i didnt think many people would enter, being that it would be so intricate. I really like the naughty girl idea. It would be fun to look like a kid, a bad one at that, Can you imagine, Dressed up like a "bad 14 year old" caught smoking, People with Hubbies can make it seem as if they got caught in a make-out session, That would be hilarious!

aww, it was definately sweet of you to let everyone help out choose the theme. I chose mrs claus, I reckon I could pull off her look something savage, LOL - it must be the dimples
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol! Everybody would be a hot Mrs.Claus. That was my vote! I could be an appropriately aged Mrs. Claus.

Ms. Claus would be cool and anyone can easily do it, others can get creative with it.

I want to see more creative stuff so I picked Elf. We all know every one can be a naughty girl.
smile.gif

I'd like to see something that is Holiday related since it is that time of year.

Latest posts

Back