Whats Megan Fox use for makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know what she uses? Shes beautiful. I know she uses Benefit Badgirl mascara but thats all I can find. Any help???

I'm not sure exactly what she uses, but it looks like she uses liquid liner on the top lid a lot as well as a thick foundation (probably a cream).
smile.gif

Taken from another blog:

Well readers, the people have spoken. You want to know all about how to get bombshell makeup like Ms. Megan Fox!

To begin, use a sheer foundation that has a natural finish. An airbrush formula like MAC Studio Mist Foundation or Dior DiorSkin Airflash Spray Foundation would work well. Try using a foundation shade one shade darker than your skin tone to achieve a bronzed look like Megan's, but be sure to blend it down onto the neck, so it won't be obvious.

Set the foundation with an ultra-sheer finishing powder, and only where you absolutely need it (most likely the t-zone). Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil is virtually invisible and works wonders to zap shine and make skin look flawless.

Use a shimmering highlighting powder to emphasize the high planes of the face. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact in Beige is virtually fool-proof. Sweep it over the tops of the cheekbones, down the bridge of the nose, and underneath the eyebrows. I usually place some in the center of my forehead as well, but it looks like Megan has highlighted her temple area instead.

When applying the blush, avoid the apples of the cheeks and sweep on blush at more of angle. This will create a sexier, more angular look. Megan is sporting a bronzed rose color, perhaps Nars blush in Lovejoy?

Moving on to the eyes, she keeps the eyeshadow color pretty simple. Pick a neutral tone, but one that is ultra shimmery. Right now I'm loving Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Glimmer in In the Buff. Run a rich black eyeliner along the top lashes only, making the line thicker at the outer corner of the eyes. MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder is extremely rich and sooty. Coat the top lashes several times with the blackest curling mascara you can get your hands on. Loreal Panoramic Curl works well, and I'm dying to try Lancome Courbe Virtuose. Maybe hit the bottom lashes with one light coat of mascara, but that's it.

And of course, don't forget to do the eyebrows! This is critical. Megan's eyebrows are thick, yet very defined, and it looks like she fills them in with shadow as opposed to a pencil. To get her look, begin by brushing the eyebrows upwards. Then, select a shadow shade that is one shade lighter than your haircolor. (By the time you have it on and it blends with your brows, it will be a perfect match). Using a stiff angled brush, fill in the brows, following your natural line, but also making sure that both of your eyebrows are as close to symmetrical as possible.

Lastly, a luscious, glossy pout finishes the look. To achieve maximum fullness, begin by lining the lips with a lip pencil designed to be used with lipgloss. I use Still Glaze Lip Liner in Soft Pink. Then, fill them in with a tinted, shimmering lip plumping gloss. My pick are MAC Plushglass in Bingo! or Lip Fusion in Summer.

I don't agree with a sheer foundation. Usually Megan Fox uses really thick full coverage foundations.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't agree with a sheer foundation. Usually Megan Fox uses really thick full coverage foundations. Agreed!

how can you tell that she wears thick foundation?!?

I always thought she has such a good skin! (silly me?)

I just love her look, I want her hair!

Are these the products she uses personaslly or just recs to get her look? I'd love to know what she uses but u don't see much of her telling about her favs anywhere.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lots of layers of makeup which she doesnt need! lol SOOO true, the girl is a natural beauty, I wish she would always keep her makeup to a minimum

Latest posts

Back