Spring 08, Mac N Collection.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is so cool. The descrips sound nice.

Natural tints will underline nudity Mineralize Skinfinish, eyes, lips, and mouth. For it’s charming, who knows might of the power of mystification, but has certitude of so many (so much) and attraction, in order to everything expose. It is naked N Collection, but under covering there will be our small secret. Makeup will cause brushes of high quality on order, that it will inform nobody. And on scandal already

Lipsticks

• 1N Light nude/Plain with rose pearl
  • 2N Creamy light pink
  • 3N Pastel, milky pink
  • 4N Creamy medium brown
  • 5N Clean plum brown
Lipglasses
  • 1N Creamy, white-light brown
  • 2N Creamy natural gold-pink
  • 3N Natural bronze with gold and pink pearl
  • 4N Light chocolate brown with red pearl
Eyeshadow
  • Nanogold Clean gold with rose pearl
  • Modest Tone Neutral dirty light brown
  • Neutral Pink Deep medium blue-pink
  • Rich Flesh Neutral warm brown
  • Remotely Grey Dirty grey-brown
  • Dark Edge Deep chocolate brown
Paint Pots
  • Soft Ochre Yellow beige
  • Quite Natural Dirty chocolate brown
Cremestick Liners
  • Creamola Darkly tinted light brown
  • Sublime Culture Pink with caramel
Technakohls
  • Graphblack Richest black graphite
  • Brownborder Deep chocolate brown
Nail Laquers
  • N Colour Creamy Beige
  • Demi-Blanc Beige with green pearl
  • Naturally Rich Milky chocolate
This collection should be available from MAC from January/February 2008. Check out more photos!
Source

that sounds/looks really cool.

its different that mac is going for a more natural looking colored collection.

If only they had the MSF descriptions, we'd all be in heaven
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Temptalia /img/forum/go_quote.gif If only they had the MSF descriptions, we'd all be in heaven
biggrin.gif
Wait. Did you say MSF!?!?! Did I skip over that part? I didn't see MSF... but I'd be thrilled!

I had a MA confirm that MSFs (both the naturals and colored ones) would be coming out, plus "surprises." So I'm not positive yet, but hopefully we'll know more soon!!

Originally Posted by Temptalia /img/forum/go_quote.gif I had a MA confirm that MSFs (both the naturals and colored ones) would be coming out, plus "surprises." So I'm not positive yet, but hopefully we'll know more soon!! thanks! glad to see you here... i miss your fotd's!

I love it! These would be great for neutral everyday looks.
smile.gif

Nicole, the first sentence mentions a Mineralize Skinfinish.
smile.gif
I'm excited!

LOL! I seriously skipped over the first two sentnces... Then I read over the decriptions twice, but didn't see anything there. Thanks!

I love nudes! I've been good, I havn't bought any MAC for awhile, not even any of the holiday sets!

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif thanks! glad to see you here... i miss your fotd's! Thanks hun
smile.gif
I'm sooo busy these days with PR & the blog & law school, but I'll try to post some FOTDs from time to time!

Back