Battle of the french cosmetics, which is your favorite?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am quite a fan of Clinique myself 9although they are SO expensive in the UK). L'oreal seem to be more popular though, which is strange, because i have always found them to be inferior skin care products. What do you guys think? To facilitate things a bit, I created a poll on the subject (you guys can also create your own polls...). Any comments or feedback would be appreciated!

clinique is a french word, lol it means clinic, but it is american.

here we are flooded with l'oréal products, makeup, skincare, haircare. if you look for supermarket products, cheap, they're quite good. but obviously if you're taking a look at the labels, you'll find lots of cones and parabens. i guess it's fine for certain people, but i try to avoid those products as i know i never had much results with them.

i try to go for higher quality products, like La Roche Posay (which unfortunately owned by l'oréal), Uriage, Avène, Nuxe (though the prices are "eek!"). Biotherm which i think is also a french brand, is owned by l'oréal too.

lol in perfumes i'll go for Dior ...j'adore !
wink.gif
or Cacharel, which has really nice scents.

I do like guerlaine, but I mostly use clarins for skin care. They have a really nice formula, my skin feels so soft after I've used it!

for makeup, probably lancome?

I use Dior for my moisturizer. I used to use clinique and personally i think it's too harsh. I don't like L'oreal personally.

Back