• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Question...and poll

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How many of you guys here are doing active swaps? If so, do you update often? I was just wondering
biggrin.gif

I'm not really interested... I have a ton of makeup, love what I have... and don't need anymore. If there is unused makeup I have that I don't want, I'll do a RAOK... Also alot of my makeup has been tested on my hand 1x, so I give that away too, but let the person know.

I try to contact people through the swap messaging system, but never get replies on this site. Do you ladies? I don't know if my messages are getting received and they are being ignored, or if they are not going through at all. Do you know if the form really works, or if PMing about the swap item works better?

We desperately need to update our swap lists people! I go to send someone a swap request, and find out it's like 2 years old! They already have it or got rid of it! Update, update, update!

OMG, my stash is huge!!! LOL, I don't have the time yet right now to even do one of those stash threads, (well, I would if it was just the makeup *I* was using, but not if it included everything I was swapping too, plus bathroom stuff, wow, don't get me started on bathroom products!) But Aprill, you said they are *supposed* to get an email. Do you mean thwy don't always, or that they definitely do, and I should just chalk it up to when I write "let me know either way" they just don't care enough to write back "no thanks" so I don't have to keep guessing and waiting? lol, *not*

Originally Posted by utmostrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG, my stash is huge!!! LOL, I don't have the time yet right now to even do one of those stash threads, (well, I would if it was just the makeup *I* was using, but not if it included everything I was swapping too, plus bathroom stuff, wow, don't get me started on bathroom products!) But Aprill, you said they are *supposed* to get an email. Do you mean thwy don't always, or that they definitely do, and I should just chalk it up to when I write "let me know either way" they just don't care enough to write back "no thanks" so I don't have to keep guessing and waiting? lol, *not* They should, but it doesn't mean they decide to acknowledge the swap request. I know I've sent them to members who post regularly yet ignored the swap request and e-mail.

I dont swap at all,I either buy what i want on sales or get it CPed,and with thigns i dont want anymore i give them away
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dont have a big enough stash to swap anything, unfortunately. Ditto

Latest posts

Back