FOTD December 12th, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
here is my FOTD for today. I used the paul and joe foundation sample Leony sent me. I love how creamy it is. I am definately going to look into where I can purchase it online!

face

paul and joe light cream foundation colour 30

napoleon autopilot primer

cheeks

covergirl contouring blush in peach

lips

body shop hi-shine protection gloss

eyes

napoleon creme eyeshadow in a warm gold colour

australis eyeshadow in black

prestiege black eyeliner

benefit mascara for sexy lashes

rimmel extra super volume mascara

36740-fotd0712121.jpg

36740-FOTD0712122.jpg

Um I guess ill just post in this one.

The eyes are reflects gold,lovestone creme royal honey lust & velvet lady.[i think? its that the blue from the warm holiday pallette?] And Viva glam VI lipstick & lipgloss.

100_8050.jpg

100_8051.jpg

100_8052.jpg

100_8055.jpg

100_8071.jpg

That's awesome Rosie!

Agree with Aqee, with your brows Ash, it looks FAB!

Looking beautiful, ladies!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif here is my FOTD for today. I used the paul and joe foundation sample Leony sent me. I love how creamy it is. I am definately going to look into where I can purchase it online! Pretty!

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Um I guess ill just post in this one. Very pretty, Ashlee!!
I was running late again this morning which kinda worked out well because that meant I got to try out my new Milani quad I picked up yesterday. SUCH pretty colors!!
biggrin.gif

I ended up having to take my pictures in the car at stop lights and various other places when I was sitting still. I know people must've thought I was retarded. LOL. Also, I completely forgot my kissy face picture until I had everything else uploaded, so I had to grab my camera and take it here at work: thus the different lighting.

Oh, anyway! Y'all have a good day, mm kay?

FACE:

concealer - MAD: Medium

foundation - MAD: Natural Medium

finisher - MAD: Translucent Veil and SPF Powder

blush - Rimmel: Apricot

EYES:

UDPP

Milani "Autumn Earth" quad ((**see diagram for placement**))

brows - nothing! Argh. Didn't have time again!

mascara - L'Oreal Voluminous: Carbon Black, Maybelline Great Lash: Blackest Black

LIPS:

l/g - MAC Lustreglass: Love Nectar

231562142-M.jpg

231562197-M.jpg

231562226-M.jpg

231562299-M.jpg

231562314-M.jpg

Sorry for the blurry

231562376-M.jpg

Thanks for looking!

231564149-M.jpg

DIAGRAM:

231568671-M.jpg

Gallery Link:

Julie's Piccies- powered by SmugMug

very pretty ladies ! i love the eyes !!

btw, i think i might do my own version of your diagram, i have similar colors. thanks !

Great looks girls! Entipy I have that Milani quad and I never knew it could look that pretty! I'll have to try your diagram!

Originally Posted by laur_8706 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great looks girls! Entipy I have that Milani quad and I never knew it could look that pretty! I'll have to try your diagram! Cool! Thanks! I can't wait to see.
smile.gif

You all look amazing today!

Rosie - love what you've done with your eyes, a gorgeous gunmetal look
smile.gif

Ashlee - your blending skills are so good, I need to take some lessons I think! You look stunning as always.

Entipy - you always have such interesting combinations, and I love how you take the time to make diagrams etc for us all so we can see what you did/used. And of course the kissy face lol, makes me laugh every time
biggrin.gif

Back