• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stila Virtual Warehouse Sale going on now...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got another email today... up to 70% off. It seems like this time around it's a better sale. Many more things to buy.

If anyone wants the email, send me a PM with email addy so I can forward it to you, you have to use that email to get to it. *I'll be logged off after 4:45p PST so if you send me a PM I won't get it until later tonight or tomorrow afternoon*

Yeah, all the good sets I was looking at were out already! Grrr

I didn't get the e-mail either!

I hope everything isn't gone.

Please PM me with the link, too!

I finally got my e-mail... Never got it for the first one LOL! I really want that Stars Set!

It still looks like there's some good stuff on it! What were some of the good sets that were on before and that are gone now? I wanna know what I missed out on! LOL

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I didn't get it this time around. Oh well... I emailed you the link! LOL That way you can at least check it out!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I emailed you the link! LOL That way you can at least check it out! You totally rock!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I finally got my e-mail... Never got it for the first one LOL! I really want that Stars Set! How much was the Stars set going for? I don't see it on there now, so I guess it's sold out! I've seen it on Ebay for not to much though!
I read on another forum that there will be three waves of emails about the warehouse sale and they will restock for each wave. I don't know if that means that the same people will get more than one email, so if anyone else gets an invite with different stuff, or more stuff in stock, make sure and post it! LOL

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif You totally rock! Ah, thanks! You did it for me the first time, so I figured I owed ya! LOL I'm not sure what was on there before, cause I just got the link tonight! Oh well, if you don't know what was there, you can't be sad you missed it, right! LOL
I oredered both of the IT gloss trios, the lip glaze palette, pretty pansy trio and the convertible color duo! Hopefully it will all ship!

Hmm, I'm tempted to buy the IT gloss set and an e/s trio...but I'm going to try hard to hold off. lol, it sucks to have to pay $8 for s/h just to have 2 things shipped!
lol.gif

Back