Bad Advice Part Two

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Little Lisa originally posted this game a long time ago and it was alot of fun. I thought it would be fun to play again. This is how it works (quoted from Little Lisa's original post)...

"This is another game I used to play. Someone asks for some advice for a certain problem and you give them the worst, silliest advice you can come up with. Then you ask the next person for advice for your own dilemma. Okay, i'll get us rolling..."

My neighbour refuses to shovel her sidewalk which makes it hazardous when I walk over. What should I do?

Buy 8,000 rabies-infested rabbits. Break into her house, and unload a truckload of them into her bedroom.

Theres a guy I really like, but he's almost untouchable because of his friends.

Advice: The way to get him interested in you is to begin dating and fooling around with all of his friends one by one.

Problem: I don't want to spend the holidays with my in-laws

Tell your in-laws that you plan on going to Hawaii for Christmas because you can't stand spending time with them.

The post office clerk at the drugstore treats customers rudely what should I do?

Kidnap him, tie him up, cover him in cheese, throw him in your bathtub and let loose 100 white mice.

My boyfriend likes to go to parties, and I get jealous that he's out having fun with other people. What should I do?

Dress up in an ape costume, go to the parties, and fling poo at everyone. That will spoil their fun and bring you much joy and laughter. Don't forget to video tape so you can laugh at it later too. Enjoy!

My dog ate my shoelace the other day. She's finally trying to pass it but it's stuck hanging half way out her butt and she's dragging her poopy butt all over the carpet. Help! What do I do!?

Advice: Have her eat another shoelace, but hold onto the opposite end of it. When she swallows it, it will tie a knot and you can pull it back up and out her mouth. :)

Problem: Boyfriend is talking to his ex on MySpace after I've told him it bothers me. He's a natural flirt. What would you do?

Advice: Send a racy e-mail to on one of your ex's and "accidentally" forward it to him.

Problem: I have silver hair, and I'm sick of dying it.

Shave it off and cover your scalp with gemstones.

My hair wont grow and i really want it to..

everytime you come into contact with someone, pin them down and shave their head. eventually everyone you know will be bald and it'll make your hair feel really long.

my boyfriend's ex is stunning and everyone loves her. i'm jealous...

kidnap her, put her in a box, and mail her to China!!!

My friend just got an awful haircut, what do I tell her?

Shave her head and tell her how hot Xavier's style from X-men is.

I just caught my bf cheating. what do i do?

but into a rabbit suit hop in between them and fart in his face hold the girls hand and tell him he's so sexy dat u had t turn lez...

my hair turned green after i died it....

Dress head to toe in orange and run around telling everyone in sight that your a carrot.

I hate my college professor. What do I do?

Advice- Tell him he sucks big time and needs to go back to school himself!

I hate my job but can't afford to quit. What do I do?

Quit and know that when one door closes another one opens.

I'm invited to a big birthday party and don't know what to buy my good friend - she has everything in the world. What do I do? A gift certificate for less than she'd spend on lunch (she's rich) or something I know she'll say thanks to and toss in the back of her closet?

Get drunk, dance on the table and tell her your gift is the party entertainment before singing badly on the karaoke.

My friend talks about me behind my back and when I confront her denies it...What should I do?

Advice: Gather your friend's entire family and other friends and tell them that she is an alcohol addict and a nymphomaniac and that you don't know how to help her, then make arrangements with several therapists for her.

Problem: I think a friend's boyfriend is coming onto me.

advice - buy him a block of butter and melt it into his skin while burning hot, if he screams like a girl you should buy him a pen and go on a date with him if he doesnt scream them tell your friend he is a perfume theif!!

problem: i have been drifted apart from all my friends and now im lonely, what should i do?

Back