Jaime Lynn Spears is Pregnant

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
just saw that jamie lynn spears WHO IS FREAKIN' 16, is pregnant!! she confirmed to ok! magazine, that is RIDICULOUS!!!

I was just about to post this! wtf!
eek.gif

16-Year-Old Jamie Lynn Spears Is Pregnant

Posted Dec 18th 2007 7:17PM by TMZ Staff

1218_jamie_lynn_bn_getty_01.jpg
Jamie Lynn Spears, 16, has confirmed to OK! Magazine that she is pregnant. Oh. My. God.

A source tells us the interview, which hits stands tomorrow, is six pages and is on the record with Jamie Lynn and her mother. She tells the mag that the father is Casey Aldridge, who she has been dating for some time and first met at church. Brit's younger sister, star of Nick's "Zoey 101," says she's keeping the baby.

Sources tell us that she has not yet told her older sister. Well, she knows now.

UPDATE: Nickelodeon issued the following statement this afternoon: "We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation. We know this is a very difficult time for her and her family, and our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well being."

We know alot of kids are having sex at a young age now, but why the hell aren't they careful?..because i know i wouldn't want a kid at 16. Stupid kids.

umm, i gues moderators feel free to delete my thread on the same subject since i cant post anymore on it, (checked to make sure there wasnt already a thread about it first, and there wasnt) but yeah, this just makes the WHOLE family look great now! lol!!

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif I guess the Spears women don't understand the concept of "contraception" Or anyone in Hollywood for that matter

That's unbelieveable! There's no reason for her to be pregnant, especially with all the birth control options out there.

Wow! I figured she'd be the "good" one... I just hope she doesn't look up to Britney for parenting advice!

i think its just ridiculous how the "new" hollywood "in" thing to do is get pregnant!! like everybody is getting pregnant just because its cool , but jamie lynn is just stupid!! even on talk shows its like the cool new thing, remember when EVEYBODY had little chihuahuas, now heck lets all have babies!! even #1 moron of them all paris hilton is hinting around that she wants a baby, and so has lindsay lohan, and with jessica alba pregnant too makes you think their just doing it cause all the cool celbrities are pregnant or have babies. i sooo want to see jamie lynn in a couple of years. oh and i knew jamie lynn wasnt the innocent sister, she has a mouth on her like a drunken sailor.

Yeah I always thought Jamie Lynn was worse than her sister its just that no one really cared because she wasnt Britney.

i always thought she was the "good" one.. not saying she's bad because things do happen... just thought she will be more careful... she's 16 but hey at least she can support it and doesnt have to rely on her mother.. just hope the father of the baby isnt like k-fed and wont take her money.

i blame the parents.

no seriously i do. obviously neither britney or jamie lynn had real love in their lives because they both want babies so young, its like their desperate for unconditional love.

but when i read the title to this i swear my eyes actually went really wide. i thought she was sensible and seemed to have her head screwed on right. im totally shocked!

BAHAHA!

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

I don't care but Patricia said it best - there are contraceptives out there and should've been more careful about it. I can't knock a person down for having sex at a young age but if you're doing "adult" things then act like one and use protection.

Wow! When I read the title, I thought it was Jamie Lynn Sigler and I was like, oh that's cool! It didn't even cross my mind that it was this little girl! She's in for a rough ride. I know some people can be good mom's at a young age, but you miss out on being a kid! I had my son at 19 and that was young enough for me!

Latest posts

Back