Manolo Blahnik Patent Leather Mary Jane Pumps Replica, Under $50

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Source

This is the Manolo Blahniks Patent Leather Mary Jane Pumps. That pair could cost you about $600 from Neiman Marcus.

Now look at this Manolo Blahniks Patent Leather Mary Jane Pumps Replica, Under $50……

It’s actually $32.90. From where? Well, Flyjane.com of course.

I think I like the replicas better than the originals, if that is possible! thanks for posting M! those are awesome!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think I like the replicas better than the originals, if that is possible! thanks for posting M! those are awesome! Same here! Those are hot shoes, thanks for posting, Mari!
smile.gif

I didn't even know those existed!! On Sex and The City, Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker) says that those shoes are "an urban shoe myth!!"

They are really cute, thanks for posting them!

really?? they ship to Canada?

are they comfortable? I am so looking for a pair of Mary Janes. I saw a pair on TLC "what not to wear" that Stacey was wearing. they were fabulous.

Originally Posted by cracka /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just received these shoes yesterday.I love them!!!!!

Yeah they ship to Canada

The only thing is the heel on the website looks like it is a fake wood heel in actuallity it is gold but I still think they are the best knockoff I have found for the Manolo's

Latest posts

Back