Eye contacts and MMU

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How do you do these together? What do you do first, contacts or makeup? I hope you will understand what I am asking. When I put in my contacts before MMU, my contacts get dirty and hurt my eyes. When I put them in after MMU, my eyes water.

Do you have any advice??

AND THANK TO BEKA FOR THE HELP.. ! :)

I wear contacts too but since I've never tried MMU (not yet anyway, waiting for my EM kit to arrive) I don't know the answer, but I would like to know ..

free bump then : )

I do contacts first, but you can really do it either way. Occasionally I get my lenses dirty & I'll pull them out to rinse & then stick back in, but that's pretty rare for me.

I always put my contacts in first, so I don't smudge my eye makeup when I'm putting them in. It always works for me....but I'll use eye drops if I happen to get any powder in my eyes.

I have my contacts in before I do my makeup since they're the ones you sleep in so they're always in. I seem to get makeup in my eyes a lot and it sticks to my contacts and doesn't come off sometimes...
frown.gif
I just have to be really careful!

Originally Posted by laur_8706 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have my contacts in before I do my makeup since they're the ones you sleep in so they're always in. I seem to get makeup in my eyes a lot and it sticks to my contacts and doesn't come off sometimes...
frown.gif
I just have to be really careful! HI LAUREN.. I have a hard eye contacts. its a nightmare alon.. plus the MMU, its wors!!!

Originally Posted by fishchick72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I do contacts first, but you can really do it either way. Occasionally I get my lenses dirty & I'll pull them out to rinse & then stick back in, but that's pretty rare for me. i do that too. i get a bit more careful when buffing around the eyes, that's all.

I put my contacts first. Otherwise, I won't be able to see where I'm going with my makeup. LOL!

I seldom apply the pigments dry, I prefer wet application of mineral eyeshadows so I don't have an issue of loose pigments falling into my eyes. As when buffing foundation on my face, I simply keep my eyes shut when buffing on my forehead or areas near my eyes.

I always put my contacts in first. I don't see well enough to do my makeup without them. I never have a problem with getting the eyeshadow in my eyes. I am more likely to get mascara on them or my eye.

Latest posts

Back