Candy clutch faceoff

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
first of all, congratulations to last week's winner, Michixboo, who won the trench coat face off with this outfit!

trenchfaceoffmichixboo.gif

this week's item is a betsey johnson candy shop clutch:

bag.png

good luck!

At this point I'd like to remind you that all images need to be pasted into this thread directly from polyvore using the coding they provide for message boards. All other images will be discounted from the voting. If you are unsure of how to do this or are having any problems CONTACT ME prior to the voting and I will help you
biggrin.gif

I thought I would like to do a skirt and top for this weeks entry. I put in the background as I guessed the white top would not show up against a bright white background. Hope its OK.
smile.gif

Here's mine...not a fan of the purse..but eh ..I thought it looked kinda cute with this outfit lol

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Shaundra, I love that lacy black boob tube thing, so pretty! LMAO!

well since New Years is upon us.. i just thought i would use the clutch like a TOTAL NEW YEARS OUTFIT!!

i love this new contest!

Here's mine ladies! In keeping with the traditional sparkle of New Years Eve... but with a colorful twist
smile.gif

Good job everyone. This is a tough one. Not a fan of the purse either. I'll do my best and put soemthing together though.

Back