'The One' by Dolce & Gabbana

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Don't you love this smell?

Its composition is:

Top note : Mandarin Orange, Bergamot, Litchi, Peach

Middle note : Jasmine, Lily, Lily-of-the-Valley, Plum

Base note : Vetiver, Amber, Musk

The_One_Dolce_&_Gabbana.jpg

I got this for Xmass and it has one of the most interesting lovely scents! When I first smelt this fragance I loved it straight away. The first notes smell like a bubble gum-like or something, I don't know how to describe that but I like it!! After that, it smells very soft and elegant, mysterious en sexy! But not overwhelming I think.

It has that extra thing to it, exactly what I love in fragrances. And the bottle is very beautiful
heart.gif

Yeah, let me know what you think about this fragrance!
thumbsup2.gif

I have a thing for the D&G perfumes, I like Sicily, Light Blue and especially Woman (the red cap)

I can't say much about the staying power from The One yet....

I was in Sephora today and I stopped by to take a whiff. It was not for me. Interesting scent though...

Well I think its a pretty good fragrance. I personally wouldnt purchase it and I'm so not attracted to the bottle whatsoever. Its a pretty different perfume, so you wont find a lot like it, but I dont think it can make a status of a classic. I have a sample of it and only wear it later in the night. On me...its totally not a day fragrance.

Originally Posted by JordanGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well I think its a pretty good fragrance. I personally wouldnt purchase it and I'm so not attracted to the bottle whatsoever. Its a pretty different perfume, so you wont find a lot like it, but I dont think it can make a status of a classic. I have a sample of it and only wear it later in the night. On me...its totally not a day fragrance. No I agree with you over the thing to call this a classic. I don't think so either. I do like this scent because it's so unique and when I am in the mood for this lovely scent it's perfect! I spray it on days and nights
laughing.gif
My "absolute all time favourite classic parfum" always will be JPG classique

classique-femme.gif

Latest posts

Back