So many new drugstore collections! Loreal HIP, Maybelline, Revlon (Big pics)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today was my first time going to CVS in a long time, and I noticed a lot of new lines and collections from drugstore brands! So, I took some pics with my phone to share!
biggrin.gif

Some have been mentioned before, such as Revlon's Floral Affair, but I didn't find any threads on Loreal's new items. But mods, feel free to delete this if there are threads on these things already!

photo.jpg

These are packaged a lot like MAC's paints! Price is $11.99. Not a lot of color choices, but a few look like they would be good bases.

photo2.jpg

These glosses look really nice. I love the color in the promo pic. Also $11.99

photo3.jpg

These glosses look nice as well, but the colors aren't as vibrant looking. I think these are $9.99.

photo4.jpg

This collection looks really pretty. Lots of light colors. Great light nail polish colors for spring. The blushes looked nice, but I'm not sure if they'd actually show up.

photo5.jpg

Maybelline has a mineral line now. I think there was a thread about this in the MM section. They have loose MM, pressed MM, liquid MM, concealer, and blushes. They also have testers for their liquid MM.

photo6.jpg

These glosses are really pretty . Light minty feeling.

photo7.jpg

Here's Revlon's MM collection. The stand is pretty boring compared to Maybelline's!
biggrin.gif

photo8.jpg

And finally, the display for Revlon's Floral Affair.

Great pics!

I'm surprised you weren't kicked out of CVS, though.
SHOCKED.gif

I believe it's illegal to take pictures inside of stores like that. You see, competitors used to go into stores and take pictures of the prices that the stores were charging in order to price their own items more competitively. I know that if you're caught with a camera in Walmart they not only take the film from your camera, but they also take the whole camera. I've been kicked out of places numerous times for taking photos (I'm an art student that takes many photography classes, and unfortunately I still resort to using store setting for a few quick shots. The trick is to not get caught).

wow those look like awesome collections. I love the look of the l'oreal hip lipstick colours

Originally Posted by mandilly /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great pics!
SHOCKED.gif

I believe it's illegal to take pictures inside of stores like that. You see, competitors used to go into stores and take pictures of the prices that the stores were charging in order to price their own items more competitively. I know that if you're caught with a camera in Walmart they not only take the film from your camera, but they also take the whole camera. I've been kicked out of places numerous times for taking photos (I'm an art student that takes many photography classes, and unfortunately I still resort to using store setting for a few quick shots. The trick is to not get caught).

Oh dear, really? Thanks for letting me know! Well, I was lucky then. I guess it was less obvious 'cause I was using my cell phone. Do I need to remove my pics?
But if I was a competitor, I think it would be easier if I wrote prices down! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oooh thanks for the pics... we have none of that stuff here, at least not at walmart, target, or walgreens. Maybe cvs, I haven't been there for a couple months.

Originally Posted by mandilly /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great pics!
SHOCKED.gif

I had no idea........

I just saw the revlon one in most duane reades but im not tempted luckily! lol

I do want to try the cream shadows it might be a dupe to mac paints.

I wish Loreal Hip would come out with new eyeliner colors, I love them. I would like to try Maybelline liquid MM. And your camera phone DOES take awesome Pics!!!

I love all those except unfortunatley I can't use Revlon- gave me a rash?! I really need to try some of this stuff though. Thanks for posting!

Back