Best drugstore brand eyeshadows?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for drugstore brand eyeshadows that are relatively cheap in price but high in quality (i.e. highly pigmented, easy to blend, non-clumpy, etc. and relatively similar to the feel and texture of M.A.C. eyeshadows). Does anyone have any recommendations?

Revlon Colorstay some of Avons are good too but I never had any luck with Milani

NYX and I like annabelle too

I really dont find MAC eyeshadows to be all that great

Originally Posted by katina74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif L'oreal HIP, Prestige, NYX, Milani Ditto!

As everyone mentioned, Milani and NYX. I haven't tried Nyx, but as you can see, it's works really well! LOL! My fav drugstore brand is Maybelline. They stay on pretty long and come in pretty colors!!!

i love wet 'n' wild. the quality of their e/s has improved dramatically over the years.

Originally Posted by tonkabeane /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm looking for drugstore brand eyeshadows that are relatively cheap in price but high in quality (i.e. highly pigmented, easy to blend, non-clumpy, etc. and relatively similar to the feel and texture of M.A.C. eyeshadows). Does anyone have any recommendations? Hi,
I love L'Oreal's quads like Earthscapes and Smoked. Also their HIP line is very good. You can also try Milani e/s.

Happy Holidays.
22.gif

Latest posts

Back