Anyone heard of Magic Lash Eyelash Enhancer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was browsing youtube and came upon this review. It is totally worth watching it.

Link to video

I went to the site of the product and here is some info about it.

Magic Lash Eyelash Enhancer

Number One Seller Ever!!

Why? Because only we have it!

Fake Out Your Lashes Today!!

Hollywood's Best Kept Secret is Out! Did you know its possible to get those

way out there eye lashes without having to use fake eyelashes?

Using natural fibers that wont hurt your eyes.

Well now it is! Try this out with any mascara, we prefer Black Magic Mascara

but any will do. There is a trick to this that makes

Magic Lash do its job.

1. Put on one coat of your choice of mascara

2. Take Magic Lash out of its bottle and blow a little off the brush.

3. Make sure you put it on over your mascara while its still wet.

4. The unique fibers of Magic Lash instantly draws out your lashes making

them longer and thicker than ever!

5. Repeat 1 through 3 till your eye lashes are as long as you can get.

It's takes a little bit of work getting this just right, but when you got it

right, your eyelashes could be mistaking for the next coming up star!

This long lasting mascara enhancer could last through 3 or more bottles

of mascaras so go ahead and play. A Star could be found Tonight so live it up!

Please note: That those who wear contacts may want to pass on ordering Magic Lash do to a

possible problem of the natural fibers getting on their contacts and leaving a uncomfortable feeling.

Source

I may order it once it comes back in stock.

I haven't heard of it, but it seems like an ordinary primer to me. There is slight difference, but I was hoping there would be more length, as I don't have a problem with thickness, just length.

Originally Posted by Curiosity /img/forum/go_quote.gif I haven't heard of it, but it seems like an ordinary primer to me. There is slight difference, but I was hoping there would be more length, as I don't have a problem with thickness, just length. Ditto... Length is what I want! For me, Avon Uplifting. Too bad it doesn't layer well with L'Oreal Full Definition Voluminous. Then I'd have my length and volume. Although, the mascara she used (NYX Doll Eye Long Lash) does good at both.

I use the doll eye mascara, and I like it alot. I use the volume for the first layer and the length for the second. It makes them almost touch the top of my brows. Before I was using telescopic, but I tried this one and now I'm hooked. Sometimes I think it's to dramatic for everyday use, but I still do it, lol.

the magic lash looks great for volume.. i just got an order in of dejavu mascara and it makes like lashes soo much LONGER! *when i have time ill post a bunch of pics* i love it. so i might just magic lash and the dejavu together!

i love purse buzz!!! shes AWESOME!! hahah ..

It sounds a lot like Tweezerman's Fast Lash, which you apply the same way. Deja Vu/Imju's Fiberwig is similar, but the fibers are already in the mascara.

I've tried both and they're pretty good. I thought that Fiberwig was better than the separate fibers like in Fast Lash because it looks more natural.

I went to the site and registered and it won't let me in
frown.gif

I will have to thank Purse Buzz again for her awesome review she did.
g.gif

Its so much easier to show it then to tell you how it works.
w00t.gif

When it comes to being honest about a product she does tell it how

it is!

If you tried to sign up or sign in, refresh your browser and that should

work. If you have any more problems just email me.

There is a notice thats says its out of stock but there is a extra goody

for those who order now.
w00t.gif

yea i have something like that. but it's from a japanese brand. it helps A LOT. but so IMO, it weighs down the lashes if you put too many coats.

so i'll recommend a light mascara with it.

i tried loreal voluminous with those fibre thingy.. URGH. i had lashes that were long and thick, but was straight, downwards.

hth

OMG the first time I used it I had spider lashes out of the 60's!!
laughing.gif

So yeah a light coat mascara works best. I have heard of the Japanese's

brand but never seen what it looks like in the tube. Is it hard to use?

And Loreal? I'm with you I didn't like it at all..

I'd prefer to grow my own natural lashes than use a primer and get that spidery look. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm getting an eyelash enhancer. Just waiting for the parcel to come. Let you know about my results.

Latest posts

Back