People's 25 Best Photos of '07...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
8539r82.jpg

Brad Pitt gives his children – Pax and Zahara – a boost during a family fun day Aug. 26 on New York's Upper East Side.

8fnngo6.jpg

Bikini, check! Surfboard, check! Alcohol-monitoring bracelet, check! Lindsay Lohan is ready for a day at the shore July 21 at Malibu's Polaroid Beach House, where she attended a Boost Mobile barbecue.

7275z5c.jpg

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have a "grind" old time on the dance floor July 24 while hosting a "welcome to America" party for pals Victoria and David Beckham at L.A.'s Museum of Contemporary Art.

89lwh2w.jpg

A showgirl? A paparazzo? Or, a fiesta queen? Only Britney Spears knows as she dons a variety of costumes – including a pink zebra ensemble – during Heidi Klum's annual Halloween bash at Hollywood hot spot the Green Door.

8aeezps.jpg

After tying the knot in Miami over the weekend, British singer Amy Winehouse and new husband Blake Fielder-Civil take their romance on set for the video shoot of her latest single, "Tears Dry on Their Own," in Miami on May 22.

6z7v2gy.jpg

And just the man to roll up his sleeves is George Clooney, who was on hand to make a muddy impression at the Ocean's Thirteen hand and footprint ceremony June 5 at Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood.

6p87xqs.jpg

Workout king Matthew McConaughey lifts off – and proves his athletic prowess – during a game of Frisbee in Malibu on July 28.

6xr4xsi.jpg

WWE champ John Cena gets the upper hand against Kevin Federline during their New Year's Day rematch in Miami. This time the rapper, who had suffered an earlier smackdown from Cena, got revenge by pinning the muscle man to the mat for a three count.

6wzvg43.jpg

She hadn't officially confirmed her pregnancy – but Jennifer Lopez offers a sneak peek of her baby bump during an Oct. 3rd concert at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn., where the singer made a tour stop with husband Marc Anthony.

71lv4wh.jpg

Patrick Dempsey catches up with his TV ex, Kate Walsh, on the red carpet at the 2007 Screen Actors Guild Awards on Jan. 28, where the duo had plenty to celebrate: The Grey's Anatomy stars were named outstanding cast in a TV drama.

7xc9pah.jpg

After polishing off her own cocktail, Best Actress nominee Penélope Cruz gets a taste of what Madonna's having at the Vanity Fair post-Academy Awards shindig on Feb. 25.

72gj3ht.jpg

After stops in London and Toronto, Zac Efron finally premieres his hit musical Hairspray Stateside in Westwood, Calif., on July 10.

81oxlyh.jpg

In Hawaii, Nicole Richie gives a first glimpse at her growing belly while relaxing on the beach Sept. 21. The expectant mom was celebrating her 26th birthday on the island with rocker boyfriend Joel Madden.

6utsc1w.jpg

Ashlee Simpson and boyfriend Pete Wentz ring in her 23rd birthday with, like, a totally rad party: an '80s prom night-themed bash at her parents' Los Angeles home in October.

6lscgsg.jpg

David Beckham has a field day after scoring his first goal as an L.A. Galaxy player during an Aug. 15 match at the Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif.

6uhqk9f.jpg

Seeking some fashionable protection from the paparazzi? From the surf to the stores, Paris Hilton keeps herself wrapped up in vacation mode June 30 as she continued her post-jail Hawaiian getaway.

8ayayad.jpg

While touring Europe with Sean "Diddy" Combs, Snoop Dogg debuts a très chic look – a blue shower cap paired with an LV Damier Speedy – while leaving his Parisian hotel on March 20.

6yf67eq.jpg

More girl power to 'em! The Spice Girls – (from left) Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, Melanie Chisholm, Melanie Brown and Victoria Beckham – take the stage Nov. 15 for their first performance in 10 years at a taping of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show at Hollywood's Kodak Theatre.

87krnlu.jpg

It was a summer of speculation – but Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon finally step out in the public eye, taking a romantic stroll through Rome on Oct. 19.

6z76vf6.jpg

A playful Lauren Conrad has some fun with a sock puppet at the P.S. Arts 10th Annual Express Yourself Gala at Santa Monica Airport's Barker hangar on Nov. 4.

86tc7dh.jpg

After a successful European run (and before her pregnancy), Christina Aguilera rides into Houston for the first stop of her Back to Basics U.S. tour on Feb. 20. The pop star's sexy merry-go-round outfit was just one of ten unique costumes designed by Roberto Cavalli.

72ub5g5.jpg

Talk about suffering for fashion! Jessica Simpson steadies herself after almost tripping up on her way to the ACE Awards (honoring achievements in fashion accessories) Nov. 5 at New York's Cipriani.

6pttbev.jpg

Prince Harry has plenty to smile about while checking out the scene with Kanye West and Sean "Diddy" Combs backstage at London's Concert for Diana at Wembley Stadium on July 1.

8btk5ed.jpg

Stop calling her fat! Jennifer Love Hewitt proudly shows off her curves during her Nov. 28 Hawaiian vacation. The actress wrote in her blog "a size 2 is not fat!" after bloggers criticized the paparazzi photos of her bikini body.

6p493x2.jpg

Wrapping up a New York concert at Madison Square Garden on Feb. 7, Justin Timberlake takes the stage in costume to reprise his Emmy-winning SNL song "D--- in a Box" with special guest Andy Samberg. "I'm sorry if I offended some of you, but I could not resist," Timberlake told the enthusiastic crowd after the performance.

The Tom and Katie one always makes me laugh. lol

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif The majority of these pictures are lame. yeah haha i dont really get why most of them were chosen.

I just couldnt help thinking that lindsay lohan has absolutely NO curves whatsoever, she has the body of a 12 year old with boobs added. I don't really think she's all that attractive.

plus, Jennifer love hewitt is about as large as marilyn monroe was back in the day. She's not huge.

The fest of the photos were, yeah, kind of lame

Em, the TomKat photos do make me laugh, but also kind of cringe and want to vom at the same time,
rotfl.gif

i agree. they are pretty lame. the one of jessica simpson got a laugh from me though. :]

Yeah Rosie, I was thinking the same thing. Her body just looks.....ACK?. lol

Other than that, those photos are lame.

I like the one of Brad Pitt and his kids.

Jennifer Love Hewitt does definitely not look like a size 2 though. If i'm right in thinking a US size 2 is a UK size 6. She doesnt look huge but she does look a kind of odd shape. like really pear shaped. could just be the picture though

Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif These are the best???? I'd hate to see the worst... Agreed! The one of Brad and the kids is super cute tho!

I agree on Lindsay Lohan's body, ackward looking.

Katie's dress is too big for her, her boobs almost hung out there.

And i have always thought that Jeniffer Love Hewitt looked pretty, even with a little bit of over weight on.

J L Hewitt is beautiful, but I agree. She can't be a size two....She's still skinny! But no size 2....

I can't stand Lindsay Lohans mug.Or Petz Wentz's for that matter either.

Snoop and Madonna are the shizzz.

Sorry I am tired and babbling....

No way Jennifer is a size two.

Tom and Katie picture is super cute.

haha.. snoop
smile.gif

Thanks for posting - most of those pictures are new to me.

Jennifer Love Hewitt looks like she is a size 6 upper and 8 bottom.

Kenya needs to ditch the glasses. He looks like he walked in on the picture - and ruined it.

And Madonna is trying to get her next victim drunk...

I wonder what kind of criteria People had for selecting these pics? Those photos look pretty run-of-the-mill to me.
smile.gif

I actually LOVE the tomkat pic. I think it's so cute, and personally I find the dress super-sexy on her.

I also like Clooney, McConaughey, Snoop Dogg, Lauren Conrad, and JT!

J-love is beautiful, but probably more like somewhere between a 5 and a 8. But hey she might be a 2 and just look bigger. Either way she isn't even close to "fat"

I agree I wouldn't call them the best photos of 07...but they're cute/interesting.

Those are pretty good.

I loooove John Cena
smile.gif
He is sooo good looking...just not when he wearing a K-Fed LOL.

Li-Lo's picture, well that's just priceless HAHA.

Justin's has to be the best - the skit was SO funny, no matter how offensive!

Back