Damn colds...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So my cold has gotten worse since yesterday and I REALLY hope it goes away by saturday since it's my 21st birthday and i'm suppose to go out!

Mine is Saturday too! I hope you get better...my son has been really sick this week.

Cool!
smile.gif

Yeah, It seems like alot of people are sick! Luckily it's just a cold.

Colds suck! I just got over one last week. I hope you get well soon! It would be sad to be sick on your big day.

Awww....I'm sure it will go away by then! Have fun, but be careful!

happy birthday and i hope you feel better! being sick sucks but it seems to be going around. i'm trying to get over strep throat and on top of that i'm getting a cold and i'm supposed to have surgery done in my mouth today. not sure how that'll work :]

I hate taking medicine, Usually when i do i just feel worse and i CAN'T eat those chewables..........ack! haha. Thanks though.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kookie-for-COCO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have one and it is killing me.

OMG, I had the worst cold in years over Christmas. I am just now feeling better. I was on antibiotics also and they didn't even touch it. Must have been 100% viral. Took me 3 weeks to get back.

Awww sorry girlie. Knock on wood almost everyone in the office has come down with something, but I am fine.

Maybe the Caribbean gave me immunities
wink.gif
LOL!

I've been sick since this weekend but it finally started letting up yesturday. Which is good because today is my birthday, too!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sharifa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've had a cold since New Year's Eve
frown.gif
Happy birthday!

Same here.... sniffle sniffle....

Back