BC Bonacure

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My husband got me a whole set of BC Bonacure Repair Rescue shampoo & conditioner and a tub of Total repair treatment. I've never used this and couldn't find anything in reviews on the rescue line. Has anyone used this before, if so is it good? If you have tried the brand but not the rescue is the brand as a whole any good? I have growing out hilights, thick, dry, almost shoulder length hair which has natural body. Just wating to know if it's any good.

Yes, I have tried all of those products. The treatment is wonderful! As for the shampoo and conditioner, they not only smell great but they really keep your hair healthy. They have specific proteins in them which will keep your hair strong. The conditioner is also very conditioning especially if you have frizz, it should really help with that.

The shampoo is a very good one, silicone-free (so it won't make your hair become oily quicker), the condition is a good (but basic one) and the treatment is wonderful as it detangles ans soften the hair instantly. You can add another product (within the same range) that is a miracle too : Sealed Ends, it's a thick cream, silicone based but containing detangling and moisturizing agents (which is not the case in basic silicones serums), it smooths, detangles and moisturize your hair, and you can use it as a leave-in conditioner over the whole length (but use a little, it's very concentrated) ;-)

Well I finally tried the shampoo and the total repair treatment last night and worked so well on my hair. I really like it!!

Latest posts

Back