Any Bee Luscious Users?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I tried this brand after Thanksgiving as I saw them on MUT. I have to say that I have become addicted to these products.

I am just curious if anyone else has tried it and what are your feelings about these products?

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I thought you said BEFORE Thanksgiving you'd used their foundation and thought it was great?
https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f10...ml#post1205246

haha ooopsie
policeman.gif

Well sometime in Nov. OOOPS hehehe lol I know it was Nov. before after who knows I am just very happy with all my purchases from this company and I thank MUT for showing it to me.

I haven't used this brand because they are extremely pricey for a brand that doesn't have a reputation as a high end brand worthy of the price they are wanting for their products.

It's a bit of a turn off... That is my own opinion though.

What do you mean doesn't have a reputaion of high end? MAC for example has always been expensive even when they first started ( I am a former MAC client). Advertising does not always mean a product is good just that they are spending money to convince the public it is good.On the other hand a company that has a good history behind it look at their history page they have been around forever. I will state here as a bee luscios user its the BEST FREAKING PRODUCT TO EVER BE ON THE MARKET!!!!!

and its a definite MUST TRY, cause it will blow your minds!!!!!!!!

BTW they advertise with MUT so I assume MUT would not let just any company advertise.

Peace out

Originally Posted by NYCSusie /img/forum/go_quote.gif What do you mean doesn't have a reputaion of high end? MAC for example has always been expensive even when they first started ( I am a former MAC client). Advertising does not always mean a product is good just that they are spending money to convince the public it is good.On the other hand a company that has a good history behind it look at their history page they have been around forever. I will state here as a bee luscios user its the BEST FREAKING PRODUCT TO EVER BE ON THE MARKET!!!!!and its a definite MUST TRY, cause it will blow your minds!!!!!!!!

Peace out

This may be true, but the prices were a turn off for me as well....

Originally Posted by NYCSusie /img/forum/go_quote.gif What do you mean doesn't have a reputaion of high end? MAC for example has always been expensive even when they first started ( I am a former MAC client). Advertising does not always mean a product is good just that they are spending money to convince the public it is good.On the other hand a company that has a good history behind it look at their history page they have been around forever. I will state here as a bee luscios user its the BEST FREAKING PRODUCT TO EVER BE ON THE MARKET!!!!!and its a definite MUST TRY, cause it will blow your minds!!!!!!!!

Peace out

Until I hear reviews from more established members on this board who I trust, I will not be purchasing this brand.
I don't purchase MAC because of the advertising, I could care less about the advertising. For many of my favorite brands, I have never seen any advertising for them, but I purchase them because of the wonderful reviews that are posted here on this site. Reviews written by established members who have been on the board longer than a couple of months.

No offense, but that is my own personal opinion when it comes to cosmetics.

Your loss, I value my skin and I have no problem spending the money for a good quality.

I just received an email from one of my customers about this.

All I can say is "WOW". I thought we were good customers of MUT. Never thought the Moderators would down and discredit our products.

FYI. We ARE a VERY high end cosmetic company.

This is NOT a good way to keep clients!

We are SPA quality MUCH better than most department store brands.

Originally Posted by Bee Luscious /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just received an email from one of my customers about this.
All I can say is "WOW". I thought we were good customers of MUT. Never thought the Moderators would down and discredit our products.

FYI. We ARE a VERY high end cosmetic company.

This is NOT a good way to keep clients!

We are SPA quality MUCH better than most department store brands.

I apologize, but I can personally say that I am a cheapskate, and the prices were a bit high...that is not to discredit you at all! I hope you didn't take it like that at all. I feel the same way about MAC and other high end brands. Cause I like to sample and then buy if necessary. And if samples aren't readily available, then it makes it hard for me to want to buy something that may not work for me and then that $50.00 bucks left on my counter!
rotfl.gif

yaya.gif
We do send free samples. All you have to do is ask and we have very good sales at 30% and 40% just for fun.

I've closed this thread.

Originally Posted by Amor Divino /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried this brand after Thanksgiving as I saw them on MUT. I have to say that I have become addicted to these products.
I am just curious if anyone else has tried it and what are your feelings about these products?

Latest posts

Back