Egg mask(white/yolk)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know if there is a forum on egg masks or not. I heard that you could put either the yolk or the white part on your face. I put the yolk on my face last week. I now have 13 freaking pimples on my face. Does anyone know if it brings out what's underneath the skin first? Which one is better for acne? the yolk or white?

IMO putting either the yolk or the white on one's face does nothing.

I know that the white can make the skin feel tighter, as it dries.

But that result is only temporary because the white will be washed away.

Egg whites can cause an allergic reaction. Maybe your skin was having an allergic reaction and not just breaking out.

egg white is oily skin. yolk is for dry skin. if u're trying to dry up the pimples, i would suggest egg yolk.

At urban outiftters they have an eggwhite facial soap heres the link and a description....Swedish facial soap made with egg whites, a traditional folk remedy for awesome skin. The formula also includes rosewater and lanolin, which helps make your skin glowing and smooth (plus it adds a soft hint of rose scent).

UrbanOutfitters.com > Eggwhite Facial Soap

i've tried an egg white mask before with a few drops of lemon juice (like.. freshly squeezed from a slice of it) and it was awesomeee! my skin was smoother and it cleared my blemishes out pretty well :]

i've heard people using the membrane inside the shell to draw out blemishes, but i've never tried it. an egg mask sounds like a mask for oily skin. seems like it could be drying. jmho~

I use egg white and yolk making home masks.

I mix use egg white and lemon juice and put on my face (oily skin). And I put egg yolk put on my hair.

Originally Posted by aprilpgb22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't know if there is a forum on egg masks or not. I heard that you could put either the yolk or the white part on your face. I put the yolk on my face last week. I now have 13 freaking pimples on my face. Does anyone know if it brings out what's underneath the skin first? Which one is better for acne? the yolk or white? I have only heard that eggs are good for your hair- never for your face! news to me sorry I cant help you with any more information.

Homemade Egg Face Masks For Every Skin Type To Fix All Skin Problems

Get a radiant skin with the following homemade egg face masks for healthy skin. Whether you have oily, dry, or combination skin, our list has egg masks for every skin type. No product in the market can beat the results gained by homemade natural masks.

Egg Face Masks For Combination Skin

Benefits of this mask: This egg face mask nourishes the skin while tightening the pores. For combination skin, this is an ideal face mask.

Ingredients Required: 1 egg white, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of honey

How to make this mask:

• Keep beating an egg white until it appears white and foamy.

• Add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of honey.

• Use a fan brush or cotton pad to apply the face mask.

• Leave the mask on your face for 15 minutes.

• Use warm water to rinse it off.
Note: If you feel any stinging with the application of this mask then you should remove it immediately.

To know more face mask according to skin type read here - https://www.popxo.com/2018/09/egg-white-and-tissue-mask-for-blackhead-removal/

My skin has become Unbelievably Smooth and Glowing but I've got one or two pimples 

Latest posts

Back