FOTD 25th January 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thanks to the wonderful advice and gorgeous makeup i've seen done in this forum, i've started to experiment myself. sometimes the results can be gross, tho! dark colors seem to suit my features and complexion. here's today's-

25face2.jpg
25eyes.jpg

25ey6es2.jpg
25face.jpg

i hope i remember correctly-

eyes - highlight rapunzel had extensions from fyrinnae, base -urban decay primer

the greens are archmage and visage from fyrinnae, the brick color is kitsune also fyrinnae -which is actually, for me, such a pretty color but difficult to pair with other colors. i managed to experiment many times with so-so results. i wanted the brick color to really pop. next to deep shimmery green, kitsune looks best for me.

also used a bit of purple - forbidden lover from fyrinnae and something elf (which is a light pinkish purple i used as a highlight as well)

also a tiny bit of unearthly in the outer corners. this is also fryinnae.

cheeks - meow cherry bomb mixed with meow's bronzer - Teenie Weenie Bikini

foundation - southern magnolia med mixed with SMM's Illusion Mineral Glow/Enhancer

lips - mac pro longwear lipcolor - immovable.

brows - mac eyeshadow Concrete

concealor - bisque and meow cosmetics' undereye concealor 3-naughty abysinnian

foundation primer - benefit's that gal brightening face primer

lashes - i.d. Bare Escentuals Magic Wand brushless mascara in BLack

edit - i just did my facial yesterday, had lots of extractions and a diamond peel. so excuse the pitted-looking skin!
frown.gif

I missed doing just green. And I really really like it 8) and will probably get stuck in a green rut again.

Face- Covergirl foundation & powder, Maybelline tropical melon blush, and Mac northern lights msf.

Eyes-Nyc brow filer, Maybelline curve xxl & great lash mascara. Mac golden olive & copperized pigments. Reflects gold glitter Mac humid club[cant really see it] sable wrap & shroom eyeshadow. Blacktrack fluidline.

Lips-Nyc brown lipliner Mac soft lust lipstick & elaborate lipglass

Voodoo Mary--You have beautiful eyes anyway, but I love the eye color.

Makeupwhore54-- Great job with the greens. I love when my clients let me use green on them. I just wish more people weren't scared of it. By the way great lip color--so soft.

Very Pretty voodoo mary
smile.gif

Makeupwhore54, I love green, looks great on you, its my favorite colour. For some strange reason its one colour lacking in my e/s collection. I'll have to change that.

Loving the colours on you Voodoo Mary, your skin looks luminous, very pretty.

Makeupwhore I ALWAYS love seeing you in green eyeshadows, you just look so amazing in it. But then again you look great with whatever the look.

Mary, this has to be one of my favorite looks for you. You look really great. All I see is pretty skin.

Ash, oh girly. I love love love the green on you. Your eyebrows are really looking wonderful.

Everyone looks lovely!
smile.gif

Katie (my 5-year-old step-daughter) went to live with her mom in Texas back in December. She had been living with us for about 1 1/2 years, and I'd taken to calling her "Punky Monkey." I did these colors for her today because she loves pink and purple (well, she did - that could've changed lol), and she hasn't see my bald-ass head yet.
smile.gif

I'm glad it's Friday. Next week certainly *has* to be better than this week has been.

all M*A*D Minerals unless specified

FACE:

primer - Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder Gel

concealer - Medium

foundations - Natural Medium

finisher - Translucent Veil and SPF Powder

highlight - Love

blush - Modest Pink

EYES:

UDPP

e/s - Petal - lid

e/s - Pizzazz - crease, outer v

e/s - Love - highlight, lower lashline

e/l - Indelible Gel Liner: Venomous - upper lashline

e/l - Laura Geller pencil: Tuscan Night - lower lashline

brows - Brow Duo in Blonde

mascara - L'Oreal Voluminous: Carbon Black, Maybelline Great Lash: Blackest Black

LIPS:

l/g - Wet 'N Wild MegaSlicks: 564A Cherish

247137041-M.jpg

247136918-M.jpg

247136975-M.jpg

247136993-M.jpg

247137065-M.jpg

I took this picture specifically for Katie.
wink.gif

247136953-M.jpg

And this smooch specifically for her, honestly. LOL

247136938-M.jpg

Diagram

247136860-M.jpg

Gallery Link

Julie's Piccies- powered by SmugMug

everyone looks gorgeous!
smile.gif

mine's a bit rubbish compared to everyone elses but i guess i'll post anyway. i slept on my arm last night so thats why the pictures arent very good because my arm was numb until way past lunch lol i woke up late with a numb arm and the only good pic i got won't upload
frown.gif
its just been one of those days i suppose lol

43848-122.jpg

43848-121.jpg

43848-Picture009.jpg

thanks for looking! if you want to know what i used just ask
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back