QLD trip photos (WARNING: bikini flab bared!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
WOOOHOO! I finally got my laptop to cooperate with my camera and as you can see, these photos are the result!

A few weeks ago, my sister and I enjoyed a trip to QLD, which is in the North part of australia, and quite tropical. I took photos
biggrin.gif

102_1400.jpg

Lunch on the first day - if you have good eyes, you will see the 'safe fun' sign to my right, which was an ad for liscence free shooting. This is quite odd because in oz, guns have to be liscenced, and those laws are tough. We didn't go because it was quite expensive, but we thought about it!

102_1402.jpg

OOTD for dinner - I was going to do a series of OOTD posts, but I couldn't upload my pictures until now, and it's too late
frown.gif

102_1422.jpg

View from our hotel room of Surfer's Paradise

102_1426.jpg

my cute turquoise bikini and not so cute flabilicious body, LOL. I bought a tiny turquoise belly ring which matched it perfectly, but you cant see it here, it's too far away... this was before we went to the theme park, WET n WILD
biggrin.gif

102_1431.jpg

we went on a day cruise and got to feed these cute little wallabies. This is my sister
biggrin.gif

102_1434.jpg

willum was really relieved when I unpacked
biggrin.gif

Thanks for looking, I know it's picture heavy!

Looks like you had a great time girl! Thanks for sharing the pics!

wow, that looks beautiful! thanks for sharing. i'm glad you had a good time!

by the way, i'd kill for your body. i'm an hourglass figure, but yours is sooooo much nicer!

You look GREAT! I'd love to go to Surfer's Paradise. It's a shame you weren't able to go shooting, it's a lot of fun (and it relieves stress!).

Thanks for sharing your photos! It looks warmer there.
biggrin.gif

and your body is very feminine, it's beautiful, and I don't see any flab.
vogel.gif

I think it is much nicer than a manly body...

WOW....looks so beautiful!!! Im glad you had a great time and i wish I looked half as good s you in a bikini!!

Annia.....i didnt realize Gisele has no curves or hips. yuck

I think you look FABULOUS! Thats right... no L.

I love your style and your bunny looks so adorable!

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Great pics...and girl I don't know what you're talking about because your body is slammin!

Great photo's Rosie you look lovely in all of them, pleased you had fun up north.

Back