Alessandra Ambrosio pregnant?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did I miss something somewhere? I didn't hear anything about it until tonight on another gossip site... I guess she flies under the radar enough that I wouldn't have known. Besides Gisele, Heidi & Adriana, isn't she one of the more popular VS models?

I haven't heard anything of her being pregnant either! But yeah, shes def. one of the more popular girls for vs

Alessandra is soo beautiful!! That'll be one gorgeous baby! My favorite VS model is Marisa Miller! Someone once told me I look like her!!
smile.gif

I've heard about this - late december or early january was this brought up. But dunno if it's true?

Actually, Giselle isn't even with VS anymore. Which makes Alessandra even more important for VS. I've heard the rumors going around for awhile, but she doesn't really seem to be getting all that bigger? It's hard to say, though...

Well, congrats to her if she is!
smile.gif
Looks like we're in the midst of another baby boom. I know seven other women personally that are and five more that I "sorta kinda know."

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've heard about this - late december or early january was this brought up. But dunno if it's true? Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Actually, Giselle isn't even with VS anymore. Which makes Alessandra even more important for VS. I've heard the rumors going around for awhile, but she doesn't really seem to be getting all that bigger? It's hard to say, though... Apparently she's in the very early stages... Too soon to show. There's pics of her on the beach on Dlisted.com.
I didn't know Gisele left VS. When did that happen?! Am I THAT damned far behind?!

Whoa, that's crazy! Personally I don't keep up with her because I LOVE ADRIANA!

Wait..Gisele left?!! Okay, I'm pretty far behind too-that's what I get for being preggers!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Apparently she's in the very early stages... Too soon to show. There's pics of her on the beach on Dlisted.com.
I didn't know Gisele left VS. When did that happen?! Am I THAT damned far behind?!

Yeah, Gisele wanted a lot more money and VS said no. They said they had younger and prettier up and coming models that they could pay less to do the same job. lol. I heard Gisele was getting a deal with H&M, though...

Congrats to her!

I had to google her because I did not know her. I am going to add her to the not-so-feminine list. Go team Rosie! hehe

I hear Ale is one of the sweethearts of the industry, very humble and well-mannered, just like Adriana. Although, Adriana is always #1 in my book. Ale has a certain appeal about her, I can admit that, but I personally do not appreciate her look as much as the next person might.

Back