Would this help my hair grow?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Would a protein shampoo help my hair grow out? Like Redken Extreme, Joico, etc? I'm wanting my hair to grow out and was thinking this may help. Does anyone know if it really would? TIA!

Some may disagree but to me a shampoo doesn't help your hair grow but it will help it look healthier while it does and there is nothing wrong with that.

Thanks for the reply. I know that nothing is a miracle grow product, but i'm wondering if it would help strengthen my hair to make it healthy as it grows....I hope that makes sense. I was thinking of trying biolage fortifying and see if that would help. My question is really would a protein shampoo help make it stronger so that it will grow out healthy. If anyone has any suggestions for a shampoo that would do that I would love to hear it.

I have to agree completely with KellyB, while a protein enriched shampoo may strengthen your hair and help make it healthier there may not be a big difference in terms of hair growth.

On the other hand I suppose you could say healthier hair grows out faster... I mean that makes sense.

From my personal experience Mane n' Tail made my hair grow out faster than usual. But I stopped using it because it seemed to weigh my fine hair down.

Along with scalp massages, healthy exercises to promote hair growth and circulation you should also stick with biotin for possibly noticeable results.
wink.gif

Back