Sign in to follow this  
StereoXGirl

*NEW* Milani "Brow Fix" Brow Kit!

Due to the increasing popularity of brow kits among makeup brands, it's no surprise that drugstore wonderbrand Milani has decided to bring their own twist to this trend!

The "Brow Fix" Brow Kit comes with a shimmery highlight color to use under your brow and two different brow shades depending on your personal brow color (or you can mix the two for more dimension). It comes with a pair of mini tweezers, a brow brush, and an applicator for the highlighter.

I got the lightest set (Kit #1):

DSC_9401.jpg

DSC_9408.jpg

DSC_9409.jpg

I can't wait to try it out! laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol View Post
Oh cool...i like it! Let us know how it works for you. How much was it?
I think it was like $6.79 or somewhere around there... smile.gif I really hope it works well!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl View Post
I think it was like $6.79 or somewhere around there... smile.gif I really hope it works well!
Wow...that is a great deal. You could almost get 5 of those for the prize of one Benefit Browzing.

that is so cute! I have one by model co, it was $40! so this is a much better value product. It will be interesting to see if it has staying power etc etc. Milani is usually a pretty decent brand, so I imagine it will be

it looks so cute! i hope i get to see these and the new blushes/eyeshadow singles in our stores soon (not there yet!)

Thats actually pretty neat. Let us know how it works for ya! I have the brow zings from Benefit, but I don't really need the wax for it so the Milani one might work out better for me. Hmmm, I should do a drug store run and see if they have it...lol, thanks for posting!

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 View Post
Thats actually pretty neat. Let us know how it works for ya! I have the brow zings from Benefit, but I don't really need the wax for it so the Milani one might work out better for me. Hmmm, I should do a drug store run and see if they have it...lol, thanks for posting!
off the subject, but you have the most gorgeous face/complexion. What makeups/ hightlighters. etc, do you use??

my fave brow kit of the moment is a drugstore one too! the NYX kit. i like how it has a wax, which is the most important for me.

maybe i would love this too if it had a wax base.

I like how this one has a mini brow brush AND an angled applicator ad a sponge. drugstore tweezers never did me right, so i would like to know our thoughts on theirs.

ooh, i want these! i just have to wait on the local drugstores to stock them... they are so slow!!! anyway, what other shades did they have??