Green satin bubble skirt faceoff!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok ladies! our new item was chosen by the winner of the emillio Cavallani fashion face off with this outfit:

CABLEGIIRL!!!

Here is your new item: it's a satin bubble skirt in hunter green! let's see what we can come up with.

img-thing

As always, please do read the rules prior to participating and have fun!

Originally Posted by greeneyedangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif i loveeee this skirt!! i'll post mine soon! I just have to say that you have such a great sense of style! I have loved every one of your entries!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just have to say that you have such a great sense of style! I have loved every one of your entries! Thank you April! I love putting them together
smile.gif
Its just so interesting to see how everyone comes up with such different takes of a style or outfit using just 1 article of clothing! Its really neat!

Originally Posted by greeneyedangel /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank you April! I love putting them together
smile.gif
Its just so interesting to see how everyone comes up with such different takes of a style or outfit using just 1 article of clothing! Its really neat! You're welcome!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one that can't find the skirt! I found the same one you did, Aprill! LOL

ya april I could only find the one simliar to yours. I tried a different couple word searches but nuthin'
frown.gif

ok heres mine!

ok here is mine omg i never knew you could do this! who found this?

ok so this is mine, it actually reflects something that i would wear these clothes are gorgeous!

nic

Latest posts

Back