Top Gear On /BBC America

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not new. I've been watching them for ages!

Best episode ever was when they came to the United States (first time not the second).

Bah! I have a ton of favorite episodes from them.

Try and catch the one where they were building a convertible van or when they had the new test car and had European celebrities test drive it.

LOVE TOP GEAR! (Yes, I am a total gearhead!)

Only a limited number of episodes have been shown on BBC America, but the series has been around for years. Here is the Wikipedia entry with episode guide. sorry cant put links in

I don't know if you are a real computer type person but you can get a lot of the episodes and other TV shows as well online. You can check out what is available at Mininova. com . Just a warning getting episodes like that you are ok but there is always other stuff like current CDs and DVDs that I would definitely avoid unless you want the RIAA or someone else breathing down your neck with a lawsuit. The technology is called BitTorrent and its a separate program that you download and set up. The way you do it is find a program like wwwbittorrentcom to start. You can PM me if you have questions.

Latest posts

Back