Hello from a newbie (CD too)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Hopefully I am welcome here.

I am a middle age CD who received an invite from a friend on this board and now I am here introducing myself. I kind of feel like I wandered into the wrong door, but hopefully not. I belong to a bunch of different types of user groups & bulletin boards usually related to my interests. I always try to be helpful and always participate.

You may be wondering about the dressing up part. I first became intrigued by women's clothes when I was about 13. I was all alone and started to experiment with my mom's things, clothes makeup etc. and would practice whenever given the chance. I even went as far as buying some pierced earrings and trying them out since my mom only wore clip ons! I was in heaven and did this for a few weeks. I wasn't entirely happy with my appearance and eventually tried to trim up my eyebrows by using a razor. Not the best idea and I bet you know whats coming next, yep I ended up shaving off my eyebrows and then somehow thought that I could pencil them back in. The embarrassment and humiliation I endured as a 13 year old was merciless. I gave up on this for quite a while then.

Fast forward maybe 15 years + and my wife and I are invited to a Halloween party. The suggestion is made that maybe i should be a woman (make that a sort of sl***woman, kind of funny story). Well to make a long story short it was a lot of fun, maybe too much fun. I got rid of some of the stuff acquired for the party, but days later announced that I wanted to do it again. Its been quite a while since then and some shared fun for my wife and I.

My wife has asked me to curtail my hobby around my kids as they grow up, (they are teenagers now) and I have complied. I have learned to love makeup and what it can do to create the perfect illusion and have much that I can learn.

My look is currently a little heavy, but it is probably an attempt to compensate for less than perfect skin, etc. & thats why I am here to learn.

Hopefully this will not offend anyone ! I am always interested to learn about women's impression of crossdressing in general, I have always felt we are a persecuted bunch with movies and the media constantly making fun. We don't all desire to be women permanently or be effeminate, or gay.

thank you!

Everyone is welcome here as long as they love makeup!!! hahaha

Karren

Hello! You're definitely not at the wrong door.

I am glad to hear that your wife sound supportive.

Hope to see you around the board!

Hi & welcome to MUT! I am Marisol and I look forward to getting to know you.

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Everyone is welcome here as long as they love makeup!!! hahaha
Karren

So true! The girls here are very welcoming! I love it here and I know you will also!

Hi Im paula
wave.gif
glad to have you

Youare among friends here so dont be shy
silvia.gif

Hi and welcome to MuT! I'm Becky from the UK.

We have lots of CDs here! Of course you are welcome.

Latest posts

Back