Girls Next Door get 3rd Playboy cover

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
capt.e97ccd0a7056489eb8cda209b487225b.people_playboy_girls_next_door_nyet266.jpg

Three is the magic number for Playboy magazine's March issue. Holly Madison, Bridget Marquardt and Kendra Wilkinson — better known as Hugh Hefner's trio of blonde girlfriends from E!'s "The Girls Next Door" reality series — will appear for the third time on the cover of Playboy.

"It kinda happened by accident," Hefner told The Associated Press. "It was not the original plan. I knew we were overdue for a cover featuring the girls. For our annual sexiest celebrities list, we always get votes from readers on the Internet of who should be on the top of the list. Lo and behold, as the votes were coming in, we found the girls moving up higher and higher on the list."

Madison, Marquardt and Wilkinson will be featured together in three different covers for the "25 Sexiest Celebrities" issue. In the newsstand edition cover image, out Feb. 8, the women are clad in glittery lingerie in front of a starry backdrop.

"To be perfectly frank, I have unexpectedly fallen in love," Hefner said of his ongoing relationship with the three women. "It is the relationship with Holly that will probably last forever. The others will last for as long as they want it to last before going on with their careers and lives."

Among the celebrities to make Playboy's list are Jennifer Love Hewitt, Alicia Keys, Cameron Diaz, Beyonce, Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears. Hefner said the top three online celebrity vote-getters were Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Alba, with "The Girls Next Door" coming in fourth place.

"Yes, there was some favoritism involved," Hefner joked. "I know them personally."

Awww...what he said about Holly is cute. From watching the show, it really does seem like Holly really loves him while the other girls especially Kendra are more nonchalant about the relationship.

mmm, why have them at all if he doesn't really care and they don't really care? his attitude seems somewhat gross in the sense that they're obviously there for the easy life and money. (Barring Holly, who it seems he really does have an affinity with)

And how on earth can they go on with their careers when their jobs consist pretty much of being on a reality tv show for screwing an old man?

I like these girls, I really do, but I think the situation is just a little bit sickening, and I can't see how, when they go out into the real world, they can expect to have careers or boyfriends. Imagine being their boyfriend - how could you deal with the thought that, every time you shared an intimate moment, you'd be forced to remember that a you-know-what most probably more than 2.5 times your age had been in there? how can they be taken seriously in a career either?

I feel sad for them. I'm sure that the fact they're beautiful women will assist them in their lives after hef, and hey, their much more broad view of life has made them rich in a way that I'm not, but I don't like it.

The show is cute...but I just can't get with the whole realationship thing between them. It's gross!! Kendra is my age and dating someone that is about my grandmother's age! It's nasty.

They all look beautiful on that cover! Kendra and Holly's face photographed especially well.

Back